Windows 10: Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!

Discus and support Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This latest update for windows 10 has seriously messed up my laptop. I keep getting the blue screen of death with the message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GibbySensei, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!

This latest update for windows 10 has seriously messed up my laptop. I keep getting the blue screen of death with the message:

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ INTERNAL_ERROR

I asked the same question yesterday, and someone told me I just need to update my graphics card.I have updated both my graphics cards and the problem still continuing and im hetting the same message.

Apparently I found out today, that the latest update to Windows is messing a lot of peoples computers up and windows response to this is to uninstall the latest update or reinstall windows 10.

My new problem is:

1. I just got my laptop and it doesn’t have a back up point. I literally got it the day before I updated it.

2. I put windows refresh tool onto my laptop to restore it and I’m getting an error message that says:

There was a problem running this tool we’re not sure what happened but we are unable to run this to on your PC. If you continue experiencing problems reference the error code when contacting customer support. Error code: 0x80072F76 - 0x20016.

If I can’t restore a previous point/update and I cannot reinstall windows what am I supposed to do?

- Also I can only get onto my desktop is im in Safe mode.

- I also have no access to Internet even though I have a cable hooked up and I’m in safe mode with networking.

:)

GibbySensei, Dec 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Dec 7, 2018
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Dec 7, 2018
  4. AsRock Win User

Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!

1. Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?! - Similar Threads - Latest update making

2. Latest update fails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update fails: I restarted the pc for 5-6 times now but windows keeps directing me to the blue troubleshooting page. Is there an easy fix or do I need to completely re-install Windows 10? submitted by /u/jetnarsense [link] [comments]...
  3. Latest update fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update fails: Does anyone know how to fix problems concerning the latest update? I have been in contact with several 'so-called' customer service reps who evidently have no idea of what they're doing. I have downloaded, re-downloaded, restarted and did everything they told me to do for a...
  4. Latest Update - EVERYTHING GONE

Latest Update - EVERYTHING GONE: I installed the latest update for Windows 10 that came out on October 6th. I just clicked "install" and let it run. It sounded like a mandatory update so I did it. I've come back to my computer after the updates and everything is messed up. All the files I had on my desktop...
  5. Latest Update removed everything on my machine!

Latest Update removed everything on my machine!: latest update removed all my task-bar shortcuts, most of the shortcuts on my desktop! I install my design engineering software on a second drive and the new update did not include any of them in the apps on the start. I spent the day yesterday going through windows explorer...
  6. Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?: I just got my Mobile Studio Pro, and it worked complealy fine yesterday!.... untill I updated windows, now I’m getting a blue screen error message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR I’ve tryed: - Restoring factory setting- Failed, it wont let me, keeps telling me something...
  7. Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones

Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones: The latest update for Windows 10 - OS Build: 10.0.14393.2551 has caused Outlook Mail and Calendar not to work? Has Microsoft said anything about a fix coming out on this?...
  8. Windows update makes everything slow.

Windows update makes everything slow.: After finally agreeing to your 200th time new version reminder, I decided to update windows. I hated it, my laptop was running extremely slow. I went back to previous version which made my ASUS go to black screen unable to get out of a cycle of blackscreen and loading balls....
  9. Latest windows 10 pro update fails to install 1803

Latest windows 10 pro update fails to install 1803: What is happening when I get this in my update history-"Feature update to Windows 10 version 1803-failed to install on 7/10/2018-)x8007042b?...
  10. Latest update failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest update failed: I got this message when I logged on Saturday Dec 5, 2015. Went to check for updates, expecting NONE and got this message, Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3122947) - Error 0x800706 Any ideas or suggestions for a fix?? 32676