Windows 10: Latest update has ruined my pc

Discus and support Latest update has ruined my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time it installs, my pc hard reboots about 3-4 times then takes me to failed to start up screen so I go to troubleshoot it and it just uninstalls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheCookieFiles, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Latest update has ruined my pc

Every time it installs, my pc hard reboots about 3-4 times then takes me to failed to start up screen so I go to troubleshoot it and it just uninstalls the update. Then it crashes again after a while and repeats the same process and uninstalls another update (idk if its the same update or a previous one).

I am also unable to install any of my nvidia drivers, I had to use DDU to uninstall the graphics drivers just so I could boot windows normally.

Anyone help? The update is 2020-12 2004 KB4592438

submitted by /u/TheCookieFiles
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheCookieFiles, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Brian K W Win User

Latest Update Has Ruined My Recording Abilities

Thanks for the reply, dalchina.
    I'm a bit green when it comes to this stuff.

Here's some screen grabs...

Latest update has ruined my pc [​IMG]

Brian K W, Dec 11, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Brian K W Win User

Latest update has ruined my pc

Latest Update Has Ruined My Recording Abilities

Well I'm getting desperate after spending the entire day trying to fix this.

I just tried System Recovery through Safe Mode With Networking and while it said I was successful I still have the same version.

I thought it was The Flash Player which it still might be so I went back as far as I could through System Restore.

What really upsets me is I suspected it was the Windows update so on my other PC I was sure to test the 2i2 device and created a Restore Point.
    Unfortunately, it happened again and when I resorted to System Restore it said it was not turned on.*Redface
    No restore points...why didn't I get a pop up warning?*Mad

Is there any other way to roll back for the Flash Player or entire PC?

Brian K W, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Latest update has ruined my pc

1. Latest update has ruined my pc - Similar Threads - Latest update has

2. Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC: Title.my Pc is now constantly **** running at 9 fps thanks to the latest windows UWP update, thank you very **** much for not letting me do anything about it either; I cannot force uninstall the UWP update nor the latest windows update! It has completely **** my AMD Adrenalin...
  3. Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC: Title.my Pc is now constantly **** running at 9 fps thanks to the latest windows UWP update, thank you very **** much for not letting me do anything about it either; I cannot force uninstall the UWP update nor the latest windows update! It has completely **** my AMD Adrenalin...
  4. Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Latest update ruined my access to files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update ruined my access to files.: Can someone help me get in touch with Microsoft complaint department someone who might actually care!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-ruined-my-access-to-files/f57990af-885e-4199-8ffe-861cb9d89821
  6. Windows Update has once again ruined my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update has once again ruined my PC: So Windows FORCED me to update my machine against my will this morning, despite Windows update being COMPLETELY TURNED OFF due to multiple past critical failures with Windows update for the last year and a half. Immediately upon reloading into Windows the user sign-in...
  7. Windows update KB4559309 has ruined my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update KB4559309 has ruined my pc: When I first built this pc months ago I had issues constantly disconnecting from wifi and getting problema in the troubleshooter like wifi does not have a a valid ip co figuration or default gateway can not be found. After a week of trying to fix it I got the issue sorted and...
  8. Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc

Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc: Hey, I have recently installed the new windows ten update and ever since then my pc never boots up properly it always say scanning and repairing drive or else it just goes to a black screen with a cursor. i watched a youtube tutorial and i went into cmd and did a sfc...
  9. Latest Update Has Ruined My Recording Abilities

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update Has Ruined My Recording Abilities: Hello, I use my PC mostly for recording music but the latest Windows update has interfered with my USB analog to digital device (Focusrite Scarelett 2i2 1st gen) Since the update my PC still recognizes the 2i2 but recording programs like Audacity and Acoustica now say...
  10. windows 10 has ruined my pc

windows 10 has ruined my pc: I bought a pc about 6 months ago with windows 10 pre-installed a couple of days ago I had a boot drive error and had to restart windows to the beginning since then I have had no internet connection and couldn't access anything then all of a sudden my internet icon came to...