Windows 10: Latest update issues.. (9/23)

Discus and support Latest update issues.. (9/23) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, So, after the recent major update my programs have been acting super weird. It is taking way longer to load. For instance, after every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UnrulyGaze, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Latest update issues.. (9/23)

Hey all,

So, after the recent major update my programs have been acting super weird. It is taking way longer to load. For instance, after every time I launch Firefox about 30 seconds into it opening it will suddenly go through a 30 second period of "not responding". Zoom, discord, steam, chrome, and almost any other application is taking considerably longer to launch. Has anyone else had these issues? Is there a way to fix it?

submitted by /u/UnrulyGaze
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UnrulyGaze, Oct 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 update version 1511, 10586 stuck on 23%

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates for November.

Kindly follow the below suggested steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

A. Check whether the Windows date and Time set to Automatic and synced.

B. Disconnect all the peripheral devices except for the mouse and keyboard.

C. Update all your computer's drivers from manufacturer’s website.

D. Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Latest update issues.. (9/23)

latest windows10 update issues

Hi Kris,

It looks like the application that you are using is not compatible with the latest update. To help us identify the troubleshooting steps to solve the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• What update have you recently installed? To check the Update history, follow these steps:
    • On the Search bar, type Settings.
    • Open the Settings app from the search result.
    • Click Update & security and check the Windows Update section.
    • Click the Update history link.
    • Are you also getting an error message when starting the app? If yes, please provide a screenshot.
    • Have you tried reinstalling the app?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can run the compatibility troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help
    address issues with programs or applications that do not work properly with the latest versions of Windows 10.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Latest update issues.. (9/23)

1. Latest update issues.. (9/23) - Similar Threads - Latest update issues

2. Issue with copy/pasting images from Microsoft Photos app after 9/25/23 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with copy/pasting images from Microsoft Photos app after 9/25/23 update: The update on 9/25 has stopped me from being able to use the copy/paste function while looking at the photos. I used to be able to copy and paste the picture while I have it open, but now I have to copy and paste multiple pictures at once or go back and copy/paste from...
  3. Issue with copy/pasting images from Microsoft Photos app after 9/25/23 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with copy/pasting images from Microsoft Photos app after 9/25/23 update: The update on 9/25 has stopped me from being able to use the copy/paste function while looking at the photos. I used to be able to copy and paste the picture while I have it open, but now I have to copy and paste multiple pictures at once or go back and copy/paste from...
  4. Windows explorer completely broken after 22h2 9/26/23 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer completely broken after 22h2 9/26/23 update: When I right click on any of my folders like documents on the left side, the right side of the window is immediately non-responsive, I have to close the explorer window or restart explorer. Also right clicking my recycle bin also gives me a waiting circle and then explore...
  5. Windows explorer completely broken after 22h2 9/26/23 update

Windows explorer completely broken after 22h2 9/26/23 update: When I right click on any of my folders like documents on the left side, the right side of the window is immediately non-responsive, I have to close the explorer window or restart explorer. Also right clicking my recycle bin also gives me a waiting circle and then explore...
  6. OneNote RT won't start after 8/9/23 update KB4022167

OneNote RT won't start after 8/9/23 update KB4022167: OneNote on Surface RT won't start after 8/9/23 update. Error message:ONENOTE.EXE - Bad ImageC:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONMain.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation...
  7. OneNote RT won't start after 8/9/23 update KB4022167

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote RT won't start after 8/9/23 update KB4022167: OneNote on Surface RT won't start after 8/9/23 update. Error message:ONENOTE.EXE - Bad ImageC:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONMain.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation...
  8. ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE: what is microsoft doing to fix asphalt 9 update i am getting nothing but a screen my life is inside this game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends-latest-update/b387e844-f79d-4a6f-8bd7-b6797f61af8e
  9. Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update: Hi I cant run Asphalt 9 after the latest update which I have just updated around half an hour ago! This is the latest update available. Funny enough the same thing happened when I try to install it to my other computer! I saw the Gameloft 20 years new splash screen, but then...
  10. Latest update issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update issue: Hey all, Just kinda wanted to put it out there that after closing my pc down for the night yesterday all seemed good and well, up until this evening where i turned my pc on. Locked out before i can get to log in screen. Shift + F8 to get to advanced options of the trouble...