Windows 10: Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.

Discus and support Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deano#, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Deano# Win User

Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.

I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After resisting

my impulse to try it I finally broke down to try it. Big mistake. Microsoft took my data and said it would be put on the cloud and it would be synchronized

with Microsoft. After the program completed I clicked on to free cell and found all my data was gone and was replaced by someone else's data which was

not even close to my data. How can I get my data back? It took a long time to get to level 115 and I'm not happy about this problem. So much about protecting my data.

deano#

***Modified Title From: Upload my data to the cloud***

:)

Deano#, Jun 19, 2019

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties in your gaming experience. However, in the latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, when you play any game, you will gain experience points (XP)! Gain enough XP and you will level up and unlock new titles and
    card backs. With this new feature, everyone begins at level 1 to get the full experience. But don’t worry, you keep all your lifetime starts like total games played, won, etc. We’ve also added an Action Bar at the bottom of the game with easy access to things
    like Hints, Game Options, and Cards. You can collapse the bar while you’re playing if you want even more screen space.

We recommend you to get in touch with support team by referring
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Microsoft Store
    , Scroll down and click on
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection support under Publisher Info.

We also recommend you to post your query in
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ Community
    for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.

How do I reset statistics on the MicroSoft FreeCell game? How do I start afresh?

Hi,

To help you with your concern about resetting statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection Statistics:

• Close Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In Windows Explorer go to C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\.
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ask.
    • Run Microsoft Solitaire Collection and check it.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.

1. Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning. - Similar Threads - Latest update Microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Statistics

Microsoft Solitaire Statistics: I have been playing the Microsoft Solitaire collection on Windows 10 since it was released but I have not been signed into Xbox Live. When I do sign in I lose my statistics, which seem trivial but I would like to combine my local statistics with the on-line statistics. In...
  7. Solitaire Statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Statistics: Can anyone please explain this discrepancy for the Solitaire Statistics? On the X-Box Statistics screen it's showing that I've only achieved 11 out[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] of the 12 required for the "Go for the Bronze' Award. Whereas on the Microsoft Solitaire Statistics...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire statistics: how do I erase the number of games played on the Microsoft Solitaire games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-statistics/cc1d49b9-5ba4-4716-8935-e9401ff1421e
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.: How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire (and Spider)? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-statistics/ad757b60-8a62-42e2-ba0e-71cc4826803c
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update ready in Store 44080

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i reset statistics in solitaire privacy cloud