Windows 10: Latest update of Version 1903 crashed my audio devices

Discus and support Latest update of Version 1903 crashed my audio devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Latest update of version 1903 crashed my audio devices today 11/27/19. Computer says drivers are working properly. Where do I go from here ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertLima1, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Latest update of Version 1903 crashed my audio devices

Latest update of version 1903 crashed my audio devices today 11/27/19. Computer says drivers are working properly. Where do I go from here ?

:)

RobertLima1, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

No audio output device installed on tablet after updating to latest windows 10 version 1903

I updated my tablet with latest windows 10 version 1903 and now it says there is no audio output device

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2]

I just built a new rig with a ASRock X470 Taichi motherboard and Win 10 64bit 1903. I downloaded the driver from my motherboard's site (Realtek high definition audio driver ver:8668_UAD_WHQL_DTS) and then ran the powershell script to detect the driver type.

Since I couldn't get more than 1 output, I also tried the latest driver in the 1st post (HDA DRIVER VERSION: 6.0.8716.1).

No matter what is plugged in, I only have 1 playback/output device.

• I plug my speakers into rear panel = audio plays out the speakers and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel = audio plays out my headphones and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel and speakers into rear panel = audio plays out of front panel and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)

I used to be able to switch between front and rear when both were plugged in. Anyone have any suggestions?

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Latest update of Version 1903 crashed my audio devices

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

Yes, I understand completely and appreciate very much your in-depth explanation. I was addressing more or less the fact that "Device Manager" was not finding the latest drivers for my device and I have to manually search for them. Also, it intrigued me that someone else could even know that a particular driver would work on my system when I have no audio specs listed in my computer specs pertaining to my audio drivers.

On top of that, I have been through the steps outlined in your eloquent post and at the time, I didn't realize what I was looking for when updating to the latest driver manually. Now that I know what I am looking for, I will be able to determine whether or not to download a particular version or not manually since "Device Manager" fails to detect the latest driver when I ask it to automatically search windows update database for the latest drivers.

Thanks again!

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Latest update of Version 1903 crashed my audio devices

1. Latest update of Version 1903 crashed my audio devices - Similar Threads - Latest update Version

2. Windows 10 version 1903 wont update to the latest version!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1903 wont update to the latest version!: Hello, i been stuck at windows version 1903 OS build 18362.1256 for two years already. i have tried all sorts of solutions youtube has to offer but i am still unable to update it, the common errors it gives me inlucdes :::Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error...
  3. HP audio center app crashing after updating it to latest version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HP audio center app crashing after updating it to latest version: Yesterday the hp audio center app worked without any issues but today after I update it to latest version hp audio center is crashing what should I do now? I resetted app but it crashing also I reinstalled the app latest version it crashing please help...
  4. HP audio center app crashing after updating it to latest version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP audio center app crashing after updating it to latest version: Yesterday the hp audio center app worked without any issues but today after I update it to latest version hp audio center is crashing what should I do now? I resetted app but it crashing also I reinstalled the app latest version it crashing please help...
  5. HP audio center app crashing after updating it to latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Version 1903 audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Version 1903 audio stuttering: So, I just went through the hassle of the audio stuttering problem with version 1903. At first I tried all kinds of other tricks found via net searches. No luck. Ended up reverting the install back to 1809 which fixed the problem immediately. Does this problem continue...
  7. Latest update of Version 1909 crashed my audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest update of Version 1909 crashed my audio devices: Latest update of version 1909 crashed my audio devices today 11/27/19. Computer says drivers are working properly. Where do I go from here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-of-version-1909-crashed-my-audio/4ba7c269-016d-47f9-a5da-6df0edecf2fe
  8. WIndows Update Issue with Audio version 1903

WIndows Update Issue with Audio version 1903: I saw some forums saying to download this patch https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4505903/windows-10-update-kb4505903 , But it didn't let me install the patch? I tried X64 & Arm64. I'm having issues, with low volume, when playing Games, Youtube, etc. Whenever i play...
  9. Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903

Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903: I have found out that after the update having problem sign in then need to change password two times still not able, last turn off the pc and on again then able to open window 10 using 6 digit pin code. Window 10 normal start up. As go through the app under photos and video...
  10. No audio output device installed on tablet after updating to latest windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio output device installed on tablet after updating to latest windows 10 version 1903: I updated my tablet with latest windows 10 version 1903 and now it says there is no audio output device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-installed-on-tablet-after/29c0b5ce-7b43-424d-be3b-5191caefc7ac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_18492221&REV_1001