Windows 10: Latest update of windows cause blue screen

Discus and support Latest update of windows cause blue screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elaheh Nafisifar, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Latest update of windows cause blue screen

Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update, diagnosing the system, prompt command and I can’t fixed it !! I also used safe mode to recovery the system but it didn’t help. The last way is to reset the windows but I really don’t like it. Is there any other way to resolve this issue? Thank you

:)

Elaheh Nafisifar, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Mala_S Win User
    1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Hello annebinding,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error code/message you receive regarding the Blue Screen of death?

I understand that you are facing an issue regarding Blue Screen of Death. A faulty device driver or system service might be responsible for this. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts, and IRQ conflicts can also generate BSOD.
    We will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article step-by-step and see if it works:

The Operating System is designed to automatically receive new updates by default. We recommend not to stop the updates, since the updates consists various security patches and latest driver updates which helps to keep the computer safe and secure. Windows
    Updates will eventually need to be installed and downloaded, regardless of your update settings. However, you may temporarily pause updates from being downloaded and installed.

To know more on how to pause updates, you may refer to an article on:
    Manage updates in Windows 10.

Kindly get back to us with the results, we are looking into this for you and we will be glad to assist you if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Roan T Win User

Latest update of windows cause blue screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Latest update of windows cause blue screen

1. Latest update of windows cause blue screen - Similar Threads - Latest update cause

2. Windows Update Causes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Causes Blue Screen: As of around august a new update was queued for my pc, which I then installed. The update blue screened my pc then uninstalled it and my pc was back to normal. I then started trying to figure out why, I scanned for viruses and corrupt files etc, none were the cause. Then...
  3. Windows Update Causes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Causes Blue Screen: As of around august a new update was queued for my pc, which I then installed. The update blue screened my pc then uninstalled it and my pc was back to normal. I then started trying to figure out why, I scanned for viruses and corrupt files etc, none were the cause. Then...
  4. Latest update of windows cause blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update of windows cause blue screen: Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update, diagnosing the system, prompt command and I can’t fixed it !! I also used safe mode to recovery the system but it didn’t help. The...
  5. blue screens since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screens since latest windows update: hey there, i updated my windows 2 days ago, since that time i get bluescreens pretty frequently, in the event log its marked as Kernel-Power 41, i already tried to clean install windows again, then it forced me to update it to the most recent patch, now its blue screening...
  6. Latest Windows Update Causes Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Windows Update Causes Black Screen: Hello, i just got the popup for the latest windows windows update and went ahead to update it. I let it run and update, although when i came back, i was greeted by a grey, blank screen. I assumed it was part of the update procedure, but after 30 mintues, I resorted to...
  7. Windows Update Caused Blue Screen Of Death

Windows Update Caused Blue Screen Of Death: After updating my Acer laptop for the most resent update it took me to the "blue screen of death". I looked around but there is no optional reset. I went through all 6 options in advanced settings I had. (these were my only options) •Startup rest couldn't find an...
  8. Blue screen with the latest insider update

Blue screen with the latest insider update: I have gotten three blue screens today, after I have updated to the new insider preview 18990.1 (vb_release) is anyone else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-the-latest-insider-update/0d8a4342-208b-40bb-9541-0409565b8240
  9. Latest Windows update causes a blue screen of death!

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Windows update causes a blue screen of death!: Hi, The issue I have been having is related to the latest Windows 10 update which installed on my laptop (HP Envy 13) around December 23. After the update the laptop refused to boot up, giving me the notorious “blue screen of death” and a notification of some SrtTrail.txt...
  10. Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!: I got a mobile studio pro 16”, 3 days ago. Day 1: Worked fine, everything went smoothly. Day 2: It updated, then everything went wrong. I keep getting the blue screen of death message: “video_scheduler_internal_error” before I could even log into my account. Then I...