Windows 10: Latest update: page fault in non-paged area hell

Discus and support Latest update: page fault in non-paged area hell in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This machine has been good and stable for a couple of years. With this last update, it’s pure “page fault in non pages area” hell. I’ve tried the main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ok-Brilliant-1737, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Latest update: page fault in non-paged area hell

This machine has been good and stable for a couple of years. With this last update, it’s pure “page fault in non pages area” hell. I’ve tried the main “google the message” help. That help seems to vary in opinion between let the OS auto set page file size, set page file size automatically, turn off page file. Tried it all...no help.

And MS seems hell bent bound and determined that it will update my machine. The work around so far is to reboot so many times the OS understands it needs to roll back changes. I’m 100% this is neither a hardware no “update some other driver” problem.

What else should I try?

Update history say: version 1909 (2) last failed install attempt on 12/6/2020 - 0x800f0845

On 12/4 there was a successful install of KB4023057

submitted by /u/Ok-Brilliant-1737
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ok-Brilliant-1737, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Flelm Win User

Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, Dec 11, 2020
  3. page fault in non paged area

how do i fix my computer from continually shutting down with a blue page stating - page fault in non paged area ?

Bill Brown (BBrown) 5200, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Latest update: page fault in non-paged area hell

Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Latest update: page fault in non-paged area hell

1. Latest update: page fault in non-paged area hell - Similar Threads - Latest update page

2. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  3. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  4. Page Fault In Non Paged Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault In Non Paged Area: Whenever I am starting my laptop, BSOD error in coming with stop code PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA.The boot menu js also not starting.Whenever it restarts It is coming that " Preparing Automatic Repair" and then BSOD error is coming just after this and troubleshooting menu is...
  5. Page Fault In Non Paged Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault In Non Paged Area: Whenever I am starting my laptop, BSOD error in coming with stop code PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA.The boot menu js also not starting.Whenever it restarts It is coming that " Preparing Automatic Repair" and then BSOD error is coming just after this and troubleshooting menu is...
  6. Page Fault In Non Paged Area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    page fault in non paged area: so, for a while now, like 2/3 months i have been getting the blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, without any other info. i tried to read the dump file but i cant understand almost nothing. whatever it is i know it might has to do with ene.sys i really dont want...
  8. Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA

Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA: On Windows 10 pro, I was using Visual Studio and Word as I usually do, then I received this fatal error "Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA". Any idea ? ***moved on english forum***...
  9. Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Page Fault in Non Paged Area: I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ver 1909. I did the upgrade keeping all Apps and Files in place. Whenever I start the PC after doing a hard shutdown (using Alt F4) the computer gives a BSOD during bootup with the Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA,...
  10. Page Fault in Non Page Area

Page Fault in Non Page Area: Hello I have been getting BSOD lately and getting the "Page Fault in Non Page Area" warning. I haven't made any hardware changes. I ran memtest and the memory passed. I have scanned the disks and they passed. I have updated gpu drivers and chipset drivers I was having...