Windows 10: Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft...

Discus and support Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft accounts to be added (gmail etc..). Even if I follow the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Virgadean, May 22, 2019.

1. Virgadean Win User

Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft...

Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft accounts to be added (gmail etc..). Even if I follow the instructions the software asks for a Windows Hello pin even if one has not been set up. It then took me through a merry go round of resetting passwords, saying they were wrong, etc... The Microsoft tech could not even get them set up. I finally was done and said I would delete the accounts and start over. Well, they are not able to be added back even if you follow all of the instructions. It would have been nice to have a warning before gmail accounts were booted out of Outlook365.

Moved from: (Office | Outlook | Windows 10 | Office 365 Home)

:)

Virgadean, May 22, 2019

2. While configuring outlook password windows disappears

Hi Ram2694,

Greetings, if the password windows disappears when configure your account, I suggest you try the follow steps to configure your Office 365 account in Outlook desktop client. in this way, there is no need to type in password in new pop up window.

1. Please right click on “Start” button > click
      search > type "Control Panel” in the search box.
    2. Find and click the Mail > Click
      Show Profiles.
    3. Click Add >
      type in a custom profile name > then type in your Office 365 account and password >
      Next > Finish.
    4. Start your Outlook with this new profile.

If it still doesn't work, to better help you, may I know if you configure the Office 365 account or other account type in your Outlook desktop client? Meantime, please provide your detailed Outlook version for us.

Regards,

Bryan

Bryan Cheng MSFT, May 22, 2019
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 22, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Latest update removes

2. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  3. Outlook 365 password amnesia.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365 password amnesia.: After the most recent update, my Outlook 365 Outlook 16 seems to have caught the password amnesia. I use Outlook to connect to my school email which is an Exchange account. Now when I'm using outlook I am continuously bombarded with the Windows Security prompt asking me to...
  4. How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer?: When I click on the outlook icon to sign in, my old work account automatically comes up not allowing me to log in using a different account. How do I remove the old work account as I no longer work there?Before we go in circles, I have already tried all suggestions listed...
  5. Microsoft 365 Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft 365 Outlook: Have logged on today and all latest sent emails have disappeared from my sent box - the latest one showing is 2017 and yes I have got it set to newest on top If I search for an email I can find it and it says sent. Have checked my settings are they are correct. I have...
  6. Microsoft 365 Outlook keeps requesting password on Local Account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365 Outlook keeps requesting password on Local Account: Hi all, hope someone will be able to assist. Since upgrading to Win 10 Pro version 2004, Outlook keeps asking for my email POP passwords. After inserting passwords Outlook works as long as it stays open. Once closed or computer switched off and started up again, passwords...
  7. How to Remove Folders from Office 365 Outlook

How to Remove Folders from Office 365 Outlook: There are numerous rubbish folders on Outlook email addresses including 3 RSS Feed folders, they take up a log of room and are just not required. I've looked everywhere I can but even Microsoft (as usual) don't give an answer even though the questioner added at the bottom:...
  8. Outlook 365 Folder Removed

Outlook 365 Folder Removed: I am using Office 365 version 1911 build 12228-20364 on Windows 10 PRO 64bit version 1909 build 10363.535. This morning after sending out an e-mail I noticed that one of my folders in the in-box has disappeared. I tried to re-create the folder and the sub-folders but as soon...
  9. Microsoft outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft outlook 365: Hi, I have a client using Microsoft Outlook 365 and when she goes to her online server account and cleans up her email on the site, it removes those emails from the ones she has on her PC as well.. how can it be stopped from doing this? regards Kris Snidal...
  10. Does removing an account from Mail App also remove it from Outlook?

Does removing an account from Mail App also remove it from Outlook?: Hello, After an upgrade to Windows 10, the accounts from Outlook were added to the Mail App. I don't want to use the Mail App and even though I set notifications to off Windows keeps bugging me about the Mail App. Thus I want to delete these accounts from the Mail App....