Windows 10: latest update resets everything, won't sign me in to my account

Discus and support latest update resets everything, won't sign me in to my account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After I downloaded the latest windows update and installed it i've been having the following problems: 1. Windows resets all the settings after every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShorouqAli, Apr 3, 2021.

1. latest update resets everything, won't sign me in to my account

After I downloaded the latest windows update and installed it i've been having the following problems:

1. Windows resets all the settings after every reboot, also resets my browsing history and changes i've made to my browser settings.

2. If I install a program then reboot it's not there anymore, I have to re-install it.

3. Windows is extremely slow and unresponsive.

4. My windows account won't sign me in to my microsoft account, tells me I used a wrong password, I already tried resetting my password but the problem still persists.

How do I fix this?

:)

ShorouqAli, Apr 3, 2021

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Apr 3, 2021
  4. latest update resets everything, won't sign me in to my account

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

latest update resets everything, won't sign me in to my account

1. latest update resets everything, won't sign me in to my account - Similar Threads - latest update resets

2. My laptop won’t let me sign into my account after latest BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t let me sign into my account after latest BIOS Update: After I updated my BIOS my laptop has been acting up, my search bars don’t work half the time, it went in its default state, and none of my files or preferences are showing up. I have restarted my laptop multiple times and it still would not let me in, so when I log into my...
  3. My laptop won’t let me sign into my account after latest BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me sign into my account after latest BIOS Update: After I updated my BIOS my laptop has been acting up, my search bars don’t work half the time, it went in its default state, and none of my files or preferences are showing up. I have restarted my laptop multiple times and it still would not let me in, so when I log into my...
  4. Microsoft apps won't let me sign in with my new account :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft apps won't let me sign in with my new account :(: So i recently made a new account and i was planning to get rid of my old one, so i went to any microsoft apps like microsoft edge, word and powerpoint to sign in to my new account, the pin thing pops up and i typed my pin, and it loads for a long time and it says "something...
  5. Windows won't sign me in with my fingerprints.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows won't sign me in with my fingerprints.: After upgraded to win10 2004,the system will not sign me in on first boot.However,fingerprint sensors are functioning normally and trying to sign in just make it stuck at the login screen. Is there anyway to solve this?Althrough it makes my system safer but I am tired of...
  6. PC won't sign into my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't sign into my account: Hello, I am having an issue with my PC not logging into my account. I have another account on-device & it works without a hitch, however my account just says "logging you in" & doesn't stop. When I try to access my user's files via the other account, it also does not load....
  7. Cannot sign-in to my school accounts after latest Win10 updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign-in to my school accounts after latest Win10 updates: Thursday night I did the prompted Win10 updates. Yesterday when I attempted to sign into any school related account, including my campus gmail, I get a windows security popup asking for username and password. I get this on Edge and IE. I can sign into anything else that...
  8. Latest Update - EVERYTHING GONE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Update - EVERYTHING GONE: I installed the latest update for Windows 10 that came out on October 6th. I just clicked "install" and let it run. It sounded like a mandatory update so I did it. I've come back to my computer after the updates and everything is messed up. All the files I had on my desktop...
  9. Computer will not let me sign into my account after password reset!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer will not let me sign into my account after password reset!: Windows 10 badgered me to change my password after hardware change. I changed my password, now windows doesn't recognize new password (I documented it before I changing it!)!...
  10. Latest Update removed everything on my machine!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Update removed everything on my machine!: latest update removed all my task-bar shortcuts, most of the shortcuts on my desktop! I install my design engineering software on a second drive and the new update did not include any of them in the apps on the start. I spent the day yesterday going through windows explorer...