Windows 10: latest update slow down startup

Discus and support latest update slow down startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after latest update my pc take up to 3 min to start. I have a samsung 960 evo so it is ridiculous. Please fix this disaster... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Oibaf89, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Oibaf89 Win User

latest update slow down startup

after latest update my pc take up to 3 min to start.

I have a samsung 960 evo so it is ridiculous.

Please fix this disaster

:)

Oibaf89, Sep 17, 2020
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Slow Startup

Does anybody know why I am having really slow system startups? I don't have extra startup programs than I use to have. The only thing that I think it could be is my antivirus program. I use AVG now since I reformated 2 days ago..and every since then, I have a really slow startup..I don't know if that is the reason..Does anybody have any suggestions, on how to speed my startup? I use to be able to be on my desktop screen in like 35-40 seconds at most. And now it is way over a minute. Any help would be gr8.

-slip*Cool latest update slow down startup :cool:

SlipSlice, Sep 17, 2020
  3. LATEST UPDATES SLOWED MY PC

Latest updates (August and September) have slowed down my PC.

• Apps works slowly - have slow startup.
    • Groove Music works slowly and crashes - have slow startup, slow response and crashes.
    • File Explorer works slowly - doesn't display folders, just green progress bar and "Working on it".
    • File migration (cut/copy/paste) works slowly - when you copy some amount of files, it needs more time than before and process simply slows down or stops.
    So, the problem arose from the latest updates. And I'm not only one who have this problems.

LazarKING93, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. latest update slow down startup - Similar Threads - latest update slow

2. Slow startup and slow shut down help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow startup and slow shut down help: Hi guys,So I have some problems with my PC. There was a point in time where my PC couldn't shut down properly and each time i pressed shut down from windows, it keeps rebooting. My fix to that was to fiddle with something from the registry where I had to uncheck something. It...
  3. Slow startup and slow shut down help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow startup and slow shut down help: Hi guys,So I have some problems with my PC. There was a point in time where my PC couldn't shut down properly and each time i pressed shut down from windows, it keeps rebooting. My fix to that was to fiddle with something from the registry where I had to uncheck something. It...
  4. Slow startup and slow shut down help

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Massive Wifi slow down on Windows devices with latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Wifi slow down on Windows devices with latest updates: From December 2022, on both my Surface Pro 6 and Pro 7 machines running Windows 11 Pro version 22H2, with all the latest updates KB5020044, I have been seeing massive Wifi slowdown. When wired ethernet download speed is 450 Mbps+, Wifi speed doesn't even reach 4.5 Mbps. Wifi...
  6. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update: Has anyone else experienced a significant increase in wait time for loading pages after the latest Windows 10 update last week? Week of December 13th, 2021...
  7. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update: Has anyone else experienced a significant increase in wait time for loading pages after the latest Windows 10 update last week? Week of December 13th, 2021...
  8. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup: Latest Feature update version 1903, installed on my PC 2 days ago. I have an SSD hard drive, start up time was previously about 12 seconds and is now a very slow 90 seconds. Any thoughts please? (Graphics card driver up to date)...
  10. Hitmanpro.alert, latest update slowing down computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hitmanpro.alert, latest update slowing down computer?: Hi! I've noticed that my laptop's functions seem quite bogged down for about a week or so. Just everything slow to open, programs slow to execute, whether it's a browser or Outlook or even a folder in Explorer. I have had to click more than once with the mouse to get...