Windows 10: Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes....

Discus and support Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all Yesterday I downloaded the latest update for The Creators Edition but it failed twice with an error code 802....... Now when I go to settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by warewasher2025, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes....

Hi all
    Yesterday I downloaded the latest update for The Creators Edition but it failed twice with an error code 802.......
    Now when I go to settings to try again, my system hangs when I click on update and security.
    None of the options to reset or restore will work either.

Any ideas..............maybe a clean install of this edition? This is a separate HD with no data just used for testing.

:)

warewasher2025, Jul 1, 2017

2. Control Panel Not Working After Fall Creators Update

Hi, I Just Updated To The Fall Creators Update, But Now Control Panel Doesn't Work; It Freezes Forcing Me To Kill Explorer

Any Ideas?

EDIT: I Got It Working... The Main Menu Still Freezes Explorer, But By Using File Explorer To Navigate Control Panel, I Can Edit Whatever Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes.... :p

Aurel Maurice Axinte, Jul 1, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Fall creatore updae does not work on my computer

I hope someone from Microsoft is viewing this discussion. I have upgraded to Windows 10 Fall creators edition and my computer freezes ALL the time. I have had to go back to the previous windows 10 and my computer works just fine, no freezing and it is faster
    to open up apps and just runs better. I have tried to upgrade to the Fall Creators edition of Windows two times and it just continues freeze up while working on the computer. I cannot use the start button or any other icon on the desktop at all. To shut it
    down I have to push the on/off switch to down the computer off. I am now using the previous edition of Windows and I do not plan in upgrading to the Fall Creators edition any more. My question is as follows: There are updates that Microsoft has available on
    the second Tuesday of each month and at times in between. When I go to find new updates and it does find them it also downloads automatically the Fall Creators update at the same time. How to I prevent this from happening and only download the updates for
    the Windows edition I have installed and not have the Fall Creators edition download at the same time. I have become very frustrated with Microsoft and there inattention to this problem. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

RonaldRubin2007, Jul 1, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes....

Hi, the most obvious option would be to try using a restore point - if you have any, and using it succeeds (which doesn't always happen).

dalchina, Jul 2, 2017
Thema:

Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes....

1. Latest update to Creators Edition Freezes.... - Similar Threads - Latest update Creators

2. Windows creator edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows creator edition: I keep getting a blue screen it just has a arrow and a power symbol and press he arrow press the arrow and it just reboots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-creator-edition/b21a1c5b-4b61-4e48-9063-5abd1143e79e
  3. Latest Update Causing Freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Update Causing Freezing?: Hey guys. Latest windows update has been causing me a major headache, I thought it mightve been that issue mentioned about a similar issue but apparently its been fixed, what ive been experiencing has been near identical however, despite being on the most recent windows...
  4. Will the Creators edition help with managing updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will the Creators edition help with managing updates: I just upgraded my Home edition to Pro just to try to gain a little control over updates. I've one other Home machine and don't want to spend another $100 to do the same on it. It seems I remember reading some where in this forum that the CU will offer more control over the...
  5. Updating To Creator Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating To Creator Edition: I just built a new Ryzen system and installed a full version win10 x64. Last night I did a check for updates and it gave me the win10 Creators update. So I went ahead and started it at around 8 PM. I checked at 1 AM and it was installing at 40%. At 8 AM it was at 80%. At 12...
  6. Latest Creator Update and Display Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Creator Update and Display Issue: Hello, Using an HP all-in-one with 23" display.Just installed the new Creators update and lost my personalized display settings. The display setting under Scale and Layout shows the correct percentage as before (I set it at 150%); however, I cannot see where to access text...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question: Just wondering,does the Windows 10 Creators Update Edition work ok when you do a upgrade install,I did it last night and the upgrade went fine,and today when playing world of tanks online game the game was freezing,stuttering,losing FPS and it was not playable.After shutting...
  8. From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?: I would like to have everyone's feedback here. Currently, I am running Win10 1607 (AU) and would like to soon upgrade to the Win10 Creative Edition. Should I perform a Clean install from the 1607 to the Creative Edition or just do an upgrade through the Windows Update?...
  9. Latest Media Creation Tool (Creators Update)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Media Creation Tool (Creators Update): How can I tell or know if I am downloading the latest Media Creation Tool (Windows 10 Creators Update) from the below site? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 Thanks 92297
  10. Windows Creator Pro Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Creator Pro Edition: I am a little confused about the Creators Edition I have a machine that is running Windows 10 Pro if I install the Creators Edition does it select a Creators Edition Pro or is there such a thing? 83329