Windows 10: Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?

Discus and support Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Calendar isn't displaying correctly. See screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mpxaS62.png Additionally my gmail account has completely de-synced and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BurnedRope, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?

My Calendar isn't displaying correctly.

See screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/mpxaS62.png

Additionally my gmail account has completely de-synced and now won't sync correctly.

I can't even remove the account because the "Manage accounts" options show no accounts.

Edit: Had to completely reset the app to get things back on track

submitted by /u/BurnedRope
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BurnedRope, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?

Check out latest updates in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps

Source: Check out the latest updates in the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?

1. Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken? - Similar Threads - Latest update Mail

2. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  3. Windows mail completely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail completely broken: I have a Dell XPS laptop which is less than 6 months old. I've been using the default mail app to check my outlook, gmail, and school-specific email address. These had all been all been working perfectly until one day I randomly stopped being able to view the emails within my...
  4. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  5. Mail and Calendar App in update loop

Mail and Calendar App in update loop: It seems as though this started a week ago. When I go to the store to update apps, Mail and Calendar starts to update but goes in a loop of download and then errors out with a 0x80246019. I have tried resetting the store, the troubleshooter and other suspects, but every day I...
  6. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app completely disappeared

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app completely disappeared: I was using my computer, then Mail crashed. I tried to reopen, but the icon went blank and a window showed up for a split second before crashing. I tried Calendar too, and it still has its icon, but it also crashes. The icon for Mail went blank before, but it didn't crash...
  7. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  8. Mail and calendar app update

Mail and calendar app update: New update came down pipe today. Successful update first time. Seems safe and working across all user accounts on my machines, as ever I recommend a restore point prior to updating any native app 44384
  9. Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar: Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar Ready in Windows Store Ready to Download and Update Version 17.6769.407910 All went in ok 46515
  10. Check out latest updates in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps

in Windows 10 News
    Check out latest updates in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps: Rachel Sirkin is a program manager for the Mail and Calendar apps and Vivek Kumar is a product marketing manager for the Mail and Calendar apps We first introduced the new Mail and Calendar apps with the launch of Windows 10 in July and throughout the last 8 months we’ve...