Windows 10: Latest update win 10 12/08/19

Discus and support Latest update win 10 12/08/19 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the latest update my mouse and keyboard wont work (wireless). Have now tried wired mouse and keyboard but still no joy. Was working fine before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RUTHDOCHERTY, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Latest update win 10 12/08/19

Since the latest update my mouse and keyboard wont work (wireless). Have now tried wired mouse and keyboard but still no joy. Was working fine before update I have tried all the usual fixes nothing is working any help would be appreciated

:)

RUTHDOCHERTY, Aug 14, 2019
  2. LyleBran Win User

Windows 10 update 12-19-15 broke Start button+

The 12-19-15 Windows update on my desktop (not laptop) left the left-click on the Start button not functioning, the right-click on the Taskbar not functioning and the left-click on the Notification center icon not functioning. I looked on the web but did
    not find a satisfactory solution. I unloaded the update and the functionality returned. The update reinstalled this morning and this functionality disappeared.

One suggestion I have not tried "set up a new user". If this is the solution, what are the steps? In the past, the initial user always was the default and would emerge at unknown future times? Can the old, corrupt user actually be removed, or is this
    suggestion just a Band-Aid?

LyleBran, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update 12-19-15 broke Start button+

My lap top also received an update on 12-19-15 although it is not listed in the list of updates. I can not access Microsoft word - anytime I open a document and start typing it restarts the program and then closes. I am so frustrated with these updates
    that have caused so many problems lately.

klthomas17, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Latest update win 10 12/08/19

Windows 10 update 12-19-15 broke Start button+

Hello,

Are you using latest windows 10 build?

If not, I suggest you to upgrade system to the latest Windows 10 build which includes additional features improvements and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

• In search type Check for updates
      and hit enter.

• Click on Check for updates.
    Hope this helps.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Latest update win 10 12/08/19

1. Latest update win 10 12/08/19 - Similar Threads - Latest update

2. Since latest October 2019 Windows 10 update, printer is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since latest October 2019 Windows 10 update, printer is not working: Office Word says Epson X100 series printer is not set up properly and has not worked since latest Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-latest-october-2019-windows-10-update/8ed36798-7bd3-49b8-a630-8612f6cf5331
  3. Graphics card issue after latest Win10 update 10.0.18362 Build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card issue after latest Win10 update 10.0.18362 Build 18362: I have an Alienware 17 R2 with GeForce GTX980m Everything seem to be running ok until the latest feature update. Since then I get a Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) on the 980m device and it will not come on at all. I tried...
  4. Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc: Hey, I have recently installed the new windows ten update and ever since then my pc never boots up properly it always say scanning and repairing drive or else it just goes to a black screen with a cursor. i watched a youtube tutorial and i went into cmd and did a sfc...
  5. Internet messed up after latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet messed up after latest Windows Update: I recently updated my Laptop to the latest Windows 10 version, and since then certain websites/services have been unable to be reached or send an error message about the internet. Thanks for your help....
  6. Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem: I have 9 different computers in my business all running Win10 x64 and we use the Skype for Desktop version on all of them because the Skype Windows 10 app has several serious user interface shortcomings compared to the Skype for Desktop. Up until the last 6 weeks, everyone's...
  7. Latest windows update messed my pc!

Latest windows update messed my pc!: So i got a message from windows asking my to update my pc... saying that my version will stop being supported by October 2019.. 1)after updating i found out that windows no longer had my Ati drivers... 2)Then after 20 minutes or so they reappear!! 3)The same happened...
  8. After the latest update from Windows 10 all of my Sticky Notes are gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the latest update from Windows 10 all of my Sticky Notes are gone.: I'm really NOT impressed. The latest forced Windows 10 update seems to have deleted ALL of my sticky notes except for one unimportant one. Is there a way to get them back please? Or are they just gone forever. I had a lot of very important notes on there... what on earth is...
  9. Latest frame update

Latest frame update: I've just installed the latest update to windows 10, yet another disaster from Microsoft. I now have a laptop with two screens one is about 1 1/2" deep at the top and produces a 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" duplicate of the main screen. My already slow core2 duo has slowed to an absolute...
  10. Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update: Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, 10.0.18362.418, I have had a severed lag in my Chrome bookmarks. The first click selection will respond normally but anything after will take over a minute to respond. The rest of the browser seems OK, with some minor lagging....