Windows 10: Latest update win 10 12/08/19

Discus and support Latest update win 10 12/08/19 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the latest update my mouse and keyboard wont work (wireless). Have now tried wired mouse and keyboard but still no joy. Was working fine before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RUTHDOCHERTY, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Latest update win 10 12/08/19

Since the latest update my mouse and keyboard wont work (wireless). Have now tried wired mouse and keyboard but still no joy. Was working fine before update I have tried all the usual fixes nothing is working any help would be appreciated

:)

RUTHDOCHERTY, Aug 14, 2019
  2. LyleBran Win User

Windows 10 update 12-19-15 broke Start button+

The 12-19-15 Windows update on my desktop (not laptop) left the left-click on the Start button not functioning, the right-click on the Taskbar not functioning and the left-click on the Notification center icon not functioning. I looked on the web but did
    not find a satisfactory solution. I unloaded the update and the functionality returned. The update reinstalled this morning and this functionality disappeared.

One suggestion I have not tried "set up a new user". If this is the solution, what are the steps? In the past, the initial user always was the default and would emerge at unknown future times? Can the old, corrupt user actually be removed, or is this
    suggestion just a Band-Aid?

LyleBran, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update 12-19-15 broke Start button+

My lap top also received an update on 12-19-15 although it is not listed in the list of updates. I can not access Microsoft word - anytime I open a document and start typing it restarts the program and then closes. I am so frustrated with these updates
    that have caused so many problems lately.

klthomas17, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Latest update win 10 12/08/19

Windows 10 update 12-19-15 broke Start button+

Hello,

Are you using latest windows 10 build?

If not, I suggest you to upgrade system to the latest Windows 10 build which includes additional features improvements and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

• In search type Check for updates
      and hit enter.

• Click on Check for updates.
    Hope this helps.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Latest update win 10 12/08/19

1. Latest update win 10 12/08/19 - Similar Threads - Latest update

2. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  3. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  4. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  6. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  7. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  8. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  9. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  10. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...