Windows 10: latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021

Discus and support latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to upgrade my windows 10 to like a pro version. How do I go about this,and what is the cost?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnHeed, Nov 30, 2021.

1. JohnHeed Win User

latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021

I would like to upgrade my windows 10 to like a pro version. How do I go about this,and what is the cost?

:)

JohnHeed, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

How to get Windows 10 21H2 November 2021 Update

Source: How to get the Windows 10 November 2021 Update | Windows Experience Blog

See also:

Download Windows 10 21H2 build 19044.1288 ISO file from Microsoft:

32-bit Windows 10 21H2 ISO: https://software-download.microsoft....309765429a6414

64-bit Windows 10 21H2 ISO: https://software-download.microsoft....d4cd8b6188ad17

Brink, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 30, 2021
  4. latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021

Windows 10 November upgrade

Hello Nenad,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are facing performance issues in multiple areas after performing the latest November Windows update.

I would suggest you to refer to the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

If the above recommendation does not help, check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021

1. latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021 - Similar Threads - latest upgrade home

2. Windows 10 November/December 2021 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 November/December 2021 Update: Anyone else having issues with the latest update for windows 10. I use an NVidia Asus Strix GTX 950 2Gb DDR5 graphics card and since this update, two apps which I use will not output sound unless I remove the exclusive mode for that app found in the advanced speaker...
  3. Windows 10 November/December 2021 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 November/December 2021 Update: Anyone else having issues with the latest update for windows 10. I use an NVidia Asus Strix GTX 950 2Gb DDR5 graphics card and since this update, two apps which I use will not output sound unless I remove the exclusive mode for that app found in the advanced speaker...
  4. Windows 10 November/December 2021 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021

latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021: I would like to upgrade my windows 10 to like a pro version. How do I go about this,and what is the cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-upgrade-for-windows-10-home-this/9c895a57-0a9c-401e-92a7-530ba2249b0a
  6. latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021

latest upgrade for windows 10 home this November,2021: I would like to upgrade my windows 10 to like a pro version. How do I go about this,and what is the cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-upgrade-for-windows-10-home-this/9c895a57-0a9c-401e-92a7-530ba2249b0a
  7. Windows Spotlight stop working after the latest November’s 22, 2021 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight stop working after the latest November’s 22, 2021 updates: After applying the latest updates to Windows 11, including many HP drivers on my HP Elite X2 G4, Windows Spotlight is broken and stop working. Lock Screen show only blue wavy default Windows 11 backgroundI have made all the th8ngs to fix this, delete Windows Spotlight content...
  8. Windows Spotlight stop working after the latest November’s 22, 2021 updates

Windows Spotlight stop working after the latest November’s 22, 2021 updates: After applying the latest updates to Windows 11, including many HP drivers on my HP Elite X2 G4, Windows Spotlight is broken and stop working. Lock Screen show only blue wavy default Windows 11 backgroundI have made all the th8ngs to fix this, delete Windows Spotlight content...
  9. Windows 10 November 2021 update now available

Windows 10 November 2021 update now available: Microsoft has released Windows 10 November 2021 aka 21H2 update to the general public.Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2 Windows Experience BlogHow to get the Windows 10 November 2021 Update Windows Experience BlogThe November 2021 Update is available...
  10. Windows 10 November 2021 update now available

Windows 10 November 2021 update now available: Microsoft has released Windows 10 November 2021 aka 21H2 update to the general public.Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2 Windows Experience BlogHow to get the Windows 10 November 2021 Update Windows Experience BlogThe November 2021 Update is available...