Windows 10: Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

Discus and support Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Stand Alone Beta Latest beta version 1.12 Build 68 19 April 2018 ***Download page*** Protection: Protection against... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cliff S, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

Malwarebytes Anti Exploit
    Stand Alone Beta

Latest beta version 1.12 Build 68
    19 April 2018

***Download page***
    Protection:
    • Protection against exploit-driven Process Hollowing attack
    Usability:
    • Hypervisor Code Integrity (HVCI) Compliant
    • Compatible with Windows Device Guard
    Stability/issues fixed:
    • Fixed crashes in Firefox browser and Chrome browser
    • Fixed Process Hollowing false positives with Microsoft Office

:)

Cliff S, Jul 15, 2015

2. Unable to open cmd.exe error 0xc0000018.

SOLVED

for those with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit installed.

I solved this problem by downloading a new version of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and reinstalling it.

D a n i e l C o s t a, Jul 15, 2015
  3. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018)

SOLVED

for those with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit installed.

I solved this problem by downloading a new version of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and reinstalling it.

D a n i e l C o s t a, Jul 15, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Go to this post for information of this re-release. It has to do with, when using Internet Explorer and right clicking a picture in the browser, MBAE will give a VBS script warning. I have been in touch with someone at Malwarebytes and they are working on it. My Email communication with them is posted at this LINK in Site Bugs and Suggestions, if you're interested.

Please note, after my initial Email to them response was very fast and very forthcoming, and they were interested in solving the problem. One of the reasons I swear by their products.

As a side note they are already working on version 1.08.1010.

Cliff S, Jul 15, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    For those who went to the Site Bugs link to see my communication with Malwarebytes, the case is now closed and the problem should be taken care of in the next version update(1.08.x.xxxx). And of course I will fill out the survey*Smile:
    Just remember if you have problems with a 3rd party software, go to that developers site and inform them, don't be critical, be factual, explain, send screenshots, and be patient.

Cliff S, Jul 16, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    In the Malwarebaytes Forums, the question was asked if MBAE will have support for Edge Browser.

The answer received from the Malwarebytes staff was: "We're investigating Edge to see if/when we add protection for it." Being a WinRT app, it might not need it.

Cliff S, Jul 20, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Version 1.07 was updated to 1.07.1.1015 today. See first post to download.

Cliff S, Jul 23, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Microsoft Edge has been added to version 1.08.x , which is currently available in BETA (for testing).

If you're willing to EXPERIMENT with this version, see https://forums.malwa...8-beta-preview/

Cliff S, Sep 24, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Latest version 1.08.1.1044 MBAE
    see first post

Cliff S, Nov 6, 2015
  10. Borg 386 Win User
    Thanks for the info Cliff. Something I noticed & I'll mention it in case others are running EMET, I'm running it & this time before installing the newer version I got a notice saying EMET is incompatible with MBAE. I might install it anyway to see what happens.*really

Borg 386, Nov 6, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Nov 6, 2015
  12. Borg 386 Win User
    Yeah, I know it's redundancy to an extent, but I have both running on my OS without any problems. They played nice for a while, so we'll see what happens if I decide to put it on.....I'll let you know if I do.

Borg 386, Nov 6, 2015
  13. Cliff S New Member

Cool thanks, it'll probably help someone later with the same question or is having problems, which ever happens*Wink

Cliff S, Nov 6, 2015
  14. OldMike65 Win User
    Actually I read on their site, that maybe down the road, they just might combine all the features of MBAE into Malwarebytes Pro.
    Which I would love to see happen. *Smile

OldMike65, Nov 6, 2015
  15. Borg 386 Win User
    I'll send you a mail & let you know. Being it's the weekend I may delay it till Monday. If anything major is going to happen, I want time to sort it out & not cut into my weekend time.

Borg 386, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit - Similar Threads - Latest Version Malwarebytes

2. My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on...: My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on something else on my computer. Computer keeps asking me to Reboot, since Malware is taking too long to start. Any thoughts? (I chose Windows Settings as a topic, because none of the other...
  3. Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit: How to add an exclusions-list in Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit ? Program keeps finding the same items , which I have to exclude after every scan ! Would be much easier if we could add an exclusions-list............. Im sure more people are using this software , so appreciate...
  4. Latest Malwarebytes Update: Exploit Protection Off

Latest Malwarebytes Update: Exploit Protection Off: Has anyone had issues with not being able to turn on exploit protection with Malwarebytes 3.4.5? I reinstalled it, which resolved the problem. However, I think clicked the install application updates button which upgraded it back to 3.4.5. Once again exploit protection is...
  5. EMET or Malwarebytes Anti exploit?

EMET or Malwarebytes Anti exploit?: Just wondering what people are using for Windows 10? Apparently EMET can be easily exploited in Windows 10 and MB Anti exploit is recommended over it. Any opinions on this? Does the premium version of Anti exploit allow you to secure 3rd party apps as EMET is able to? 64470
  6. Can Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit run on Windows 10?

Can Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit run on Windows 10?: I tried to run Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit on my Windows 10, several times, and it will not start. Anyone else have this problem? See image. [img] 87263
  7. Malwarebytes Anti -Exploit

Malwarebytes Anti -Exploit: At the moment I'm using Bitdefender anti virus and Malwarebytes anti malware. Would it be advantageous to install the above program. I'm not sure I fully understand what this program is trying to do. I have read the description on their web site but I must admit it's a bit...
  8. Latest Version of Malwarebytes

Latest Version of Malwarebytes: Latest Version of Malwarebytes Released Download page [img] Note Malwarebytes for Chrome (Beta) - Malwarebytes for Chrome - Malwarebytes Forums Malwarebytes for Firefox (Beta) - Malwarebytes for Firefox - Malwarebytes Forums [img] Information Beta Version...
  9. Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware

Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware: Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware [img] Information BETA 8 Version: 0.9.17.661 Release Date: September 6th 2016 Information and Download: New version - BETA 8 - now available! - Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta - Malwarebytes Forums...
  10. Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta

Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta: Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta [img] For the last four years, ransomware has evolved into one of the biggest threats to cyber security that I’ve seen in a long time. Names like CryptoLocker, CryptoWall, and CTBLocker keep average computer users...