Windows 10: Latest version of Edge

Discus and support Latest version of Edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hiya folks. I am a member of the windows insider program and today received an email from Microsoft Insider Program regarding a new version of Edge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Warumpi, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Warumpi Win User

Latest version of Edge

Hiya folks.

I am a member of the windows insider program and today received an email from Microsoft Insider Program regarding a new version of Edge. With a link to download and install it. Clicking download it looks like the program will download and automatically start the install. Now i am used to this thing happening with various Microsoft products but those have always turned up as an update in windows update. My question is this email legit and is it safe to download and install?. This is the first email i have ever received from the insider program so i am a little skeptical.

Thanks in advance :

Scott Kendall Warumpi

:)

Warumpi, Jan 17, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 17, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Latest version of Edge [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Latest version of Edge cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Jan 17, 2020
  4. kado897 Win User

Latest version of Edge

Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Latest version of Edge

1. Latest version of Edge - Similar Threads - Latest version Edge

2. Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge: Edge version: 115.0.1866.1 devWindows 101. I can sign in with either mircosoft 365 or Azure website.2. Can not signin within Edge, error code: Correlation Id: a57fe47d-36de-41ef-9cc1-acf697ce1631 Timestamp: 2023-05-27T13:26:56.000Z DPTI:...
  3. Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge: Edge version: 115.0.1866.1 devWindows 101. I can sign in with either mircosoft 365 or Azure website.2. Can not signin within Edge, error code: Correlation Id: a57fe47d-36de-41ef-9cc1-acf697ce1631 Timestamp: 2023-05-27T13:26:56.000Z DPTI:...
  4. Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem: I am not sure what is the problem with this information on Microsoft Edge. Yes I am using the latest version of Edge. Here is the information below that show on the monitor about the problem. Your connection isn't secure This site uses an outdated security configuration...
  6. Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info: Hi Microsoft Team. I want currently whether i am using the Latest Version of Windows 10 OS & Microsoft Edge Web Browser on My Laptop or not. Current Version is as follows > Windows 10 OS : Version 1909 {OS Build 18363.657} > Microsoft Edge Web Browser :...
  7. This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?: This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-latest-version-of-edge-is-not-for-me-how-to-i/94dc20bc-ae3d-45b7-9ae0-7824c7ef4d0a
  8. Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?: I have several machines that are getting dinged by Insight Rapid 7 for having an outdated version of Flash Active X. The current version is 32.0.0.270, but the version on these machines is 332.0.0.156. Which Windows Update includes the update for Active X?...
  9. Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version)

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version): I have a question about my browser, Microsoft Edge Dev and am using the latest version. When I open the browser and can open to maximize. When I have multiple browsers and decide to close with " X " on top right corner and the next browser set to minimize. Why is that...
  10. Edge Dev latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Dev latest version: Help needed how to enable dark theme on latest Edge Dev version. (W 10 x64. latest upgrade) Thanks. 130534