Windows 10: Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released

Discus and support Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; For anyone who has not done so yet There is a New version of Macrium Reflect Released v6.1.1023 Updated mine earlier 38891 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by hTconeM9user, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released

For anyone who has not done so yet
    There is a New version of Macrium Reflect Released
    v6.1.1023
    Updated mine earlier

:)

hTconeM9user, Jan 27, 2016

2. windows 10 installation fails "pagefault_in_non-paged_area" pssnap.sys

From my experience, the goal is not to delete pssnap.sys. The goal is to update this file. In fact, when I deleted pssnap.sys, my computer would not reboot and I had to repair my installation.

Installing the latest version of Macrium Reflect Free will update pssnap.sys. In my case, the old version was dtd 3/29/13 and the new version was dated 10/12/15. Windows 10 will install with this new version in place. In fact, when you move Macrium Reflect
    Free, pssnap.sys is not removed. I conclude that you might as well leave the new version on your computer; but, this is a matter of personal taste.

Bottom line- you should simply update pssnap.sys and you will be fine. The safe and easy way to do this is to install an updated version of Macrium Reflect Free.

stationwagonman, Jan 27, 2016
  3. JohnSci Win User
    WINDOWS 10 BUG - SYSTEM IMAGE

Its frustrating that Microsoft keep breaking functionality that existed in prior versions of Windows.

I have not tested System Imaging in the latest version of Windows 10.

I am now using Macrium Reflect Free.

JohnSci, Jan 27, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released

Cliff S, Jan 27, 2016
  5. Sorry only just came up on mine today earlier yet I check it every day

hTconeM9user, Jan 27, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    That happens to me too sometimes, I'll check for an update(for any program for that matter) and nothing comes up, then some else posts there is one*Smile, or on Major Geeks there is one. This happens specially with Skype for desktop!

Cliff S, Jan 27, 2016
  7. cereberus Win User
    Kyhi has embedded the home version of 1023 in the WinPE recovery disk which allows incremental updates as well as differential updates.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released

1. Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released - Similar Threads - Latest version Macrium

2. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free: On the Macrium Reflect Forums, they state that Macrium Reflect Free Version 7 will be available by end of June. 85239
  3. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  4. Macrium Reflect Difficulties

Macrium Reflect Difficulties: Hi all I've got an issue with imaging using Macrium Reflect Free. I'm running a dual boot system using Bootcamp with Windows 7 & 10 on two primary partitions on my iMac 24. Both work perfectly but if I run Macrium Reflect on either one of the two OS's, the Windows 10...
  5. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  6. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  7. does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?

does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?: to create an image of my ssd which contain my windows 10 all of my programs all of my data and my images etc so I can backup and restore without the need to reinstall everything or the paid home version is better ? 66978
  8. macrium reflect -- install different trial version?

macrium reflect -- install different trial version?: I installed macrium reflect home, trial edition. when the trial runs out, can I install workstation trial? EDIT: I am asking here, rather than on the official macrium forum, because a trial license does not entitle you to join the forum. over there, you have to pay in...
  9. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  10. New Macrium Reflect Release Version 6.1.185 Free & Paid

New Macrium Reflect Release Version 6.1.185 Free & Paid: MR Source An award winning disk cloning and imaging solution for free. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and e-mails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup...