Windows 10: Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware

Discus and support Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware [img] Information BETA 8 Version: 0.9.17.661 Release Date: September 6th 2016 Information... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware

Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware [​IMG]
    Information BETA 8 Version: 0.9.17.661
    Release Date: September 6th 2016

Information and Download:

New version - BETA 8 - now available! - Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta - Malwarebytes Forums

Change Log for Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (BETA) 0.9.17:

Improvements:

• Further fine-tuned behavioral detection techniques
    • Main GUI now closes to the tray instead of only minimizing to the taskbar
    • Added support to allow exclusion of folders in addition to individual files
    • Performance improvements to prevent high CPU and memory usage
    • Further enhancements to prevent false positives
    • Numerous enhancements to harden the product against malicious tampering attempts
    • Added basic command line functions for Business version to allow ability to start or stop protection, add or remove exclusions and restore an item from quarantine
    • Created an MSI version of the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware installer for Business version (coming soon...)
    • Improved side-by-side usage with other Business versions of Malwarebytes products: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v. 1.x and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit v. 1.x
    Issues Fixed:

• Fixed a crash that could occur after a detection and required reboot
    • Fixed issue where deselecting rows in Quarantine did not work properly
    • Fixed issue where Dashboard showed mismatched protection state, e.g. showed as disabled even though it was properly enabled and active
    • Fixed issue where a detection alert would display with no detail populated

:)

Brink, Mar 19, 2016

2. Defender detects another AV that doesn't exist and won't turn on.

Also tell us what version of Malwarebytes are you using and is it the Free or Premium?

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v2.2.1.1043 is just that...an anti-malware program with real-time protection if using Premium.

Malwarebytes v3.0 Premium combines their previous Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware programs along with malicious website protection into one product which is just called "Malwarebytes". Although it is supposed to be compatible with other anti-virus
    software, there have been various issues since the release of this version.

quietman7 - MVP, Mar 19, 2016
  3. juhanharm Win User
    FLTMGR.SYS BSOD when accessing program over network

Thank you. Had exactly the same problem. Suspected anti-virus, but it was Malwarebytes Anti-ransomware. Everything was fine last week, but today BSOD. Stopped Anti-ransomware and problem solved.

juhanharm, Mar 19, 2016
  4. Datapod Win User

Datapod, Mar 19, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    To let folks know when there are new build releases of it. *Wink

Brink, Mar 19, 2016
  6. Datapod Win User
    Sorry for being dense. A release from two months ago didn't strike me as as "new" so I was wondering if I was missing something from your post.

Thanks

Datapod, Mar 19, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Nope. You're not missing anything. I was just getting the thread here and ready for whenever there is a new build released.

Brink, Mar 19, 2016
  8. Datapod Win User

And it's appreciated.

Thank You.

D

FYI There is a bug/feedback forum @ https://forums.malwarebytes.org/foru...nsomware-beta/ My user name there is the same as here.

Datapod, Mar 19, 2016
  9. Thanks wasn't aware of it's existence. Now installed and working. Could never get the Anti-Exploit to run - always froze the computer.

Barneyrubble, Mar 21, 2016
  10. Datapod Win User
    Just keep in mind it's a work in progress not a finished product.

Datapod, Mar 21, 2016
  11. hTconeM9user, Mar 21, 2016
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Must be a false positive since its a safe site.

I reported it as a safe site for Microsoft SmartScreen to help stop it from being blocked sooner hopefully.

Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware [​IMG]

Brink, Mar 21, 2016
  13. Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 21, 2016
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Mar 21, 2016
  15. COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware - Similar Threads - Latest Version Malwarebytes

2. Is MalwareByte Anti-Rootkit still a good tool?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is MalwareByte Anti-Rootkit still a good tool?: MBAR is in beta status, and was last updated in 2017. My wife got some spam, and I want to do a rootkit scan, just in case. Norton security, Norton Power Eraser, and MalwareBytes anti-Malware all come up clean. 122311
  3. Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit: How to add an exclusions-list in Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit ? Program keeps finding the same items , which I have to exclude after every scan ! Would be much easier if we could add an exclusions-list............. Im sure more people are using this software , so appreciate...
  4. EMET or Malwarebytes Anti exploit?

EMET or Malwarebytes Anti exploit?: Just wondering what people are using for Windows 10? Apparently EMET can be easily exploited in Windows 10 and MB Anti exploit is recommended over it. Any opinions on this? Does the premium version of Anti exploit allow you to secure 3rd party apps as EMET is able to? 64470
  5. Malwarebytes Anti -Exploit

Malwarebytes Anti -Exploit: At the moment I'm using Bitdefender anti virus and Malwarebytes anti malware. Would it be advantageous to install the above program. I'm not sure I fully understand what this program is trying to do. I have read the description on their web site but I must admit it's a bit...
  6. Malwarebytes version: 3.0.6.1469

Malwarebytes version: 3.0.6.1469: Malwarebytes just quarantined GoogleUpdate.exe while I was trying to install Chrome. Anybody else come across this? Downloaded it from Google... Chrome for Desktop 83388
  7. Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit: Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Stand Alone Beta Latest beta version 1.12 Build 68 19 April 2018 ***Download page*** Protection: Protection against exploit-driven Process Hollowing attack Usability: Hypervisor Code Integrity (HVCI) Compliant Compatible with Windows...
  8. Latest Version of Malwarebytes

Latest Version of Malwarebytes: Latest Version of Malwarebytes Released Download page [img] Note Malwarebytes for Chrome (Beta) - Malwarebytes for Chrome - Malwarebytes Forums Malwarebytes for Firefox (Beta) - Malwarebytes for Firefox - Malwarebytes Forums [img] Information Beta Version...
  9. Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta

Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta: Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta [img] For the last four years, ransomware has evolved into one of the biggest threats to cyber security that I’ve seen in a long time. Names like CryptoLocker, CryptoWall, and CTBLocker keep average computer users...
  10. Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta: [img] For the last four years, ransomware has evolved into one of the biggest threats to cyber security that I’ve seen in a long time. Names like CryptoLocker, CryptoWall, and CTBLocker keep average computer users and IT security Jedis alike up at night. For good reason:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is misleading:win32/lodi safe in quarantine?