Windows 10: Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue

Discus and support Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; O&O ShutUp 10 latest version 1.7 reset itself all to off, Red, with every PC restart requiring reversing the changes. Is anybody having this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pulcinella, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue

O&O ShutUp 10 latest version 1.7 reset itself all to off, Red, with every PC restart requiring reversing the changes.
    Is anybody having this issue?

Running OS 1909.
    I reverted to previous version 1.6 with no issue now.

:)

Pulcinella, Dec 4, 2019
  2. rawyolks Win User

How to turn Defender back on after using O&O ShutUp

Hello!
    How to turn Windows Defender back on, after disabling it in O&O Shut Up 10?
    I switched it back in OOSU but it still doesn't work.
    I also tried using different tutorials, but usually nothing happens, or I get error 577: Windows cannot verify the digital signature... etc...

Thanks alot for any help!

rawyolks, Dec 4, 2019
  3. No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Dec 4, 2019
  4. SIW2 Win User

Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue

O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates

Could be what tomcat suggested

Otherwise, you could just try each setting at a time to find out.

SIW2, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue

1. Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue - Similar Threads - Latest version O&O

2. O&O Diskimage giveaway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O&O Diskimage giveaway: O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also...
  3. O&o defrag not disk activity

O&o defrag not disk activity: Had anybody run into issues with using zoning/complete, where it stop defraging. Like it stalls and no disk activity for hours. Or goes to a craw. Newest version. Ran chkdsk /f Sfc scannow Ran dism repair All came back clean I just wondering it does it because it's a...
  4. How to turn Defender back on after using O&O ShutUp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn Defender back on after using O&O ShutUp: Hello! How to turn Windows Defender back on, after disabling it in O&O Shut Up 10? I switched it back in OOSU but it still doesn't work. I also tried using different tutorials, but usually nothing happens, or I get error 577: Windows cannot verify the digital signature......
  5. O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates: I'm using O&O ShutUp10 to control some Win10 privacy settings. I am using the recommended settings. I noticed it is preventing Malwarebytes from updating. When I revert OOSU10 to factory default, i.e. no changes to the default Win10 environment, Malwarebytes updates fine....
  6. O&O Defrag

O&O Defrag: I downloade & installed the trial version of O&O Defragmenter tool. I started a defrag last night at midnight setting it to do a 'Complete/Modfied' which I read is the best drag which will give you a faster boot time (which is what i want). it has now been 10 hours and it is...
  7. o&o vs piriform

o&o vs piriform: Who makes the better desktop solutions overall? I'm thinking of getting a suite of software as a xmas gift to someone, from one of these two. Question is, they make pretty similar software from the looks of it, but who's performs better? 32729
  8. O&O DiskImage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    O&O DiskImage: o&o frequently have offers on their products. I've always like their defragger in the past.
  9. O & O shutup10 data mining disabler

O & O shutup10 data mining disabler: . OO ShutUp10 - Do not use Windows 10 without it! | NotebookReview hope that's ok putting the link in quotes....O&O produce a free, portable app that allows the data mining properties of Windows 10 to be disabled .... wondered ed if anyone had any experience of this.....
  10. O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware

O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware: OO ShutUp10: download free antispy tool for Windows 10 95837