Windows 10: Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why???

Discus and support Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried, windows feature on and off, and other solutions in the internet .. but the problem is still there. Why why why Can't Windows 10 install .NET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReynanLim22, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why???

I tried, windows feature on and off, and other solutions in the internet .. but the problem is still there. Why why why Can't Windows 10 install .NET 3.5 ... ?

:)

ReynanLim22, Jan 28, 2019

2. Why isnt NET 3.5 installing on Windows 10?

Hi Josh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Is the .Net framework feature turned on in Windows features?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • Currently on which build is your Windows 10?
    I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Start and type Turn On or OFF Windows Features.
    • Select it. Search for the .Net Framework and check if the feature is Turned on.
    • Check mark the .Net Framework
      to turn on the feature.
    • Restart the machine and check installing the latest version.
    For more reference please check the below link.

Refer: .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800F0906, 0x800F081F, 0x800F0907

Download the latest version of .Net Framework : .NET Framework 4.6.1

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with Installing .NET Framework 4.6.1 on Windows 10.

Hi Mahi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in .Net framework is not installed through Windows Features.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

I suggest you to perform the below steps to check if .Net Framework is installed or activated in the Windows Features or not and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Programs and features.

3. Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.

4. Then expand .Net Framework 4.6.

5. Check mark on the ASAP.NET 4.6 and install it.

6. Restart your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing .Net Framework in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why???

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why???

1. Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why??? - Similar Threads - Latest Version installing

2. Why is my windows installation stuck at 5%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows installation stuck at 5%?: Hello, i got a issue so i replaced my hard drive and had to reinstall windows via usb, so the usb works but when im trying to install windows. It always shows that my disk is not compatible, but i can still install windows. When I'm trying to install windows, the installation...
  3. Why is my windows installation stuck at 5%?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my windows installation stuck at 5%?: Hello, i got a issue so i replaced my hard drive and had to reinstall windows via usb, so the usb works but when im trying to install windows. It always shows that my disk is not compatible, but i can still install windows. When I'm trying to install windows, the installation...
  4. Why is my windows installation stuck at 5%?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why installed .Net not work?

Why installed .Net not work?: I have installed .Net 3.1 x86 and x64 , but still can't run the offical program Powertoys.My Windows is win10 21H1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-installed-net-not-work/4a9a3d17-84d2-48b0-b625-64408f6a0cf5
  6. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?

Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?: Guys, let's talk for a second. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version when Windows 10's end of support is in 2025? Are they going to ask us to switch to MacOS I don't want to because I've never ever used MacOS in my whole life, and no offence or Linux or things like...
  7. why is net framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is net framework: why is net framework stopping my laptop from shutting down when i close the lid, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-net-framework/8e856f81-1711-4c62-a1cf-1e098eb9d55c
  8. Why is .NET Framework 3.5 not installed by default?

Why is .NET Framework 3.5 not installed by default?: I've always wondered why would Microsoft not have it preinstalled and need people to install it manually? I was under the impression that I always have to install it since sooner or later some program may not run or install if it's missing. Just want to correct my...
  9. Why .Net 4.8 doesn't installs on Windows 10?

Why .Net 4.8 doesn't installs on Windows 10?: I installed updates including .net update to 4.8, but after restarting the system, "reg query" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ NET Framework Setup \ NDP "" showed that I only had 4.0 installed. Online installer won't start. Offline too. The rest of the software...
  10. Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10?

Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10?: I have 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 desktop. The desktop one receive the update 1809 but my laptop doesnt it has the version 1803. Sorry if my english is bad....