Windows 10: Latest version of windows 10

Discus and support Latest version of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to download the latest windows 10 update but it has been stuck on 99% for a couple of hrs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michelle_990, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Latest version of windows 10

I am trying to download the latest windows 10 update but it has been stuck on 99% for a couple of hrs.

:)

michelle_990, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Al Burc Win User

Latest version of windows 10

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Latest version of windows 10

1. Latest version of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Latest version

2. Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...: We have multiple computers with this problem and plenty that do not. The same file that does not work on the computers that are bad will work on another that is good, so it's not the zip file itself. I have ran DISM and SFC scans and that didn't work. When I go into Task...
  3. Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...: We have multiple computers with this problem and plenty that do not. The same file that does not work on the computers that are bad will work on another that is good, so it's not the zip file itself. I have ran DISM and SFC scans and that didn't work. When I go into Task...
  4. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  5. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  6. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version: Thought I would post this if the issue is still apparent for others looking for a fix.The problem is not to do with a corrupt thumbnail cache but something else.All existing suggestions I could find revolved around checking settings in file explorer options and advanced...
  8. Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version: Thought I would post this if the issue is still apparent for others looking for a fix.The problem is not to do with a corrupt thumbnail cache but something else.All existing suggestions I could find revolved around checking settings in file explorer options and advanced...
  9. Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version

10. latest version of Windows 11 asking for a security key that has never been set up?

latest version of Windows 11 asking for a security key that has never been set up?: How do I stop this from happening to all my users when they do the update? It doesn't give me any other way of signing in, I have to select other users and log in that way....