Windows 10: Latest Version Win10 Update

Discus and support Latest Version Win10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Guilherme225, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Latest Version Win10 Update

This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes? This has never happened before.

Thank you for any assistance provided.

:)

Guilherme225, Aug 12, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Latest Version Win10 Update

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Latest Version Win10 Update

1. Latest Version Win10 Update - Similar Threads - Latest Version Win10

2. Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1: I was able to reimage my pc, but after I ran the updates it would continue to fail. I have started and stop the windows update, deleted the windows/software distribution folder then rebooted without any luck. I tried to update using this tool from Microsoft but will reboot...
  3. Latest WIN10 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest WIN10 version: Good afternoon, Had to update my WIN10 version which I did successfully about seven days ago, or so I thought. Before updating I ran everything to clean up, tidy, and security check everything, as you do. After the update I did everything again just be ... er ... sensible?...
  4. Latest win10 update

Latest win10 update: Ok so ONCE AGAIN an update was FORCED on me against my consent. I want to know how i can keep you from doing this, switch ALL UPDATES OFF. How DARE you IMPOSE on me how my internet is used, you DO NOT PAY MY BILL. Now my laptop wants to scan my fingerprint, which gets...
  5. Not getting latest Win10 version

Not getting latest Win10 version: I currently have Version 1709 and have been using that, and now have been reading that Version 1809 is working well and decided to upgrade. However, I'm doing Windows Update right now and it's showing that Version 1803 is downloading instead of 1809. Is there a way to just...
  6. Not getting latest Win10 version

in Windows 10 Support
    Not getting latest Win10 version: I currently have Version 1709 and have been using that, and now have been reading that Version 1809 is working well and decided to upgrade. However, I'm doing Windows Update right now and it's showing that Version 1803 is downloading instead of 1809. Is there a way to just...
  7. How to update to latest win10 version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to update to latest win10 version: When I try to update it gets just so far and then a message pops up telling me that Avira AntiVir has to be uninstalled because it is not compatible with Win10. When I attempt to uninstall the Avira it gets very, very close to doing so, but then freezes and will never...
  8. Trying to update to latest win10 version

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to update to latest win10 version: When I try to update it gets just so far and then a message pops up telling me that Avira AntiVir has to be uninstalled because it is not compatible with Win10. When I attempt to uninstall the Avira it gets very, very close to doing so, but then freezes and will never...
  9. Latest Win10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 update: [img] I have just finished downloading & installing the above update.. Took an age on my "up to" 4Mbps ADSL connection 71998
  10. Win10 latest update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 latest update: We have three computers in our house two laptops one pc. On my laptop that has a ssd the new anniversary update loaded straight away but on the other two when I check for latest updates it said there were not any I tried to load from Microsoft site but after a while it said...