Windows 10: Latest VirtualBox install causes a BSOD on Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Latest VirtualBox install causes a BSOD on Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting a BSOD when waking up a Windows 10 Pro machine from sleep mode with the latest version of VirtualBox 6.1.14-140239 installed. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sidonovan, Sep 5, 2020.

1. sidonovan Win User

Latest VirtualBox install causes a BSOD on Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

I'm getting a BSOD when waking up a Windows 10 Pro machine from sleep mode with the latest version of VirtualBox 6.1.14-140239 installed.

The BSOD stop code is 'IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'.

I am running Windows 10 Pro 2004, OS build 19041.450

The BSOD does not occur with VirtualBox uninstalled.

Any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks

SD

:)

sidonovan, Sep 5, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Latest VirtualBox install causes a BSOD on Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Latest VirtualBox install

2. Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox: I don't have any emulators. I dont have virtualbox on my pc. Please help, what can i do to install the latest updates? This is driving me crazy because i cant find anything related to virtualbox. Please suggest something...
  3. Latest Update caused BSOD

Latest Update caused BSOD: So last night my PC updated to i presume OS Build 19041.1110. Since the update i only get Black Screen of death with visible mouse cursor. I have rebooted and reset windows to no success. I have rebooted in safe mode and disabled my GPU AMD 460 via device manager which then...
  4. Windows 10 latest update causing BSOD at a certain percentage during installation and other...

Windows 10 latest update causing BSOD at a certain percentage during installation and other...: So I have been trying to install the latest windows update for 2 weeks now with no success. Every time my windows update decides to try and install it by itself or if I try to install it manually using windows update assistant it is the same story every time. At around...
  5. VirtualBox Prevents Windows 10 Installation

VirtualBox Prevents Windows 10 Installation: Hello. Since March I had a notification to update my Windows 10 version to 20H2. Since then, I've been trying to uninstall VirtualBox from my computer. I have Windows 10 Pro from VolumeMedia. Should I change my Windows 10? Plus, today, I uninstalled every file that I could...
  6. VirtualBox BSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    VirtualBox BSOD: I have a HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home, which came pre-installed on the laptop. I have to use virtualbox to run other OSes and their respective software, and I recently have noticed whenever I shut down a guest OS, I get a BSOD with "Secure Kernel Error" as the stopcode....
  7. Virtualbox Windows installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtualbox Windows installing: [IMG] I wanna install windows 10 pro in VirtualBox but I can't because I get every time error code 0x80070570 and I'm using Dell G5 15 so I wanna how can I fix it...
  8. Windows 10 Pro network share drive not accessible, but a Windows 10 Pro VirtualBox install...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro network share drive not accessible, but a Windows 10 Pro VirtualBox install...: Since about 1 week network drives have disappeared from my Windows 10 Pro installation. There was a recent update and security updates. I have been unable to enable the network mappings since that happened. I have tried god knows everything that you can find on the web....
  9. BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox

BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox: I'm currently trying to install VirtualBox 6.0.6 on my Windows 10 laptop, but halfway through the installation (I assume when it is trying to install the USB driver for it), I get a BSOD with the stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my drivers, made sure I...
  10. Latest Install of Win 10 Pro

Latest Install of Win 10 Pro: Does the latest download of Win 10 Pro install include the Fall update? 36369