Windows 10: Latest VLC 3.0.6 released

Discus and support Latest VLC 3.0.6 released in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New version of VLC Player released. Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN 125064 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f14tomcat, Jan 10, 2019.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Latest VLC 3.0.6 released

f14tomcat, Jan 10, 2019
  2. DavidY Win User

How to restore offscreen VLC?

If I've understood the problem correctly(?), you might try this:
    1. Open VLC and select it in the taskbar so it is the currently selected application (even though you can't see it)
    2. Let go of the mouse and be careful not to move it until step 6
    3. Use the Alt-Spacebar key combination
    4. There should be a little pop-up menu which appears. If 'Move' is an option, use the downward cursor/arrow key to select it and press enter. If 'Restore' is an option, select that option with the cursor keys, press Enter and go back to step 3
    5. Once you've selected Move, be careful to not move the mouse. Instead, hit one of the cursor/arrow keys (left/right/up/down) a couple of times
    6. *Then* move the mouse. With any luck the VLC window should come into view and you can re-position it.

DavidY, Jan 10, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    VLC 3.0 Released

The best free media player is getting even better. After three years of development, VLC 3.0 ‘Ventari’ is rolling out to all platforms, and it’s packed full of goodies such as Chromecast support. ....
    The latest version of VLC contains a lot of great additions, as well as a tweaked UI. Chromecast discovery tops the list. It’s only available on Windows desktop and Android right now, but Videolan says the feature’s coming to VLC’s iOS and the Windows Store apps in the future.

VideoLAN designed VLC’s Chromecast support as a workaround for any media formats Chromecast can’t natively support. VLC can re-encode video on the fly to make it work with Chromecast, including casting DVDs from your Windows machine. - VLC 3.0 adds Chromecast and 360-degree video support | PCWorld

VLC official download page - VLC 3.0 Vetinari - VideoLAN
    For Windows 64bit, click drop down menu next to Download VLC button here - https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

mrgeek, Jan 10, 2019
  4. arges86 Win User

VLC issue

I just installed a new video card last night, and everything seems to be working fine.
    I've got the latest drivers, software updates, blah blah blah.
    Except...

when i play a show/movie whatever in VLC, and i click to fullscreen the video file, the screen goes blank for a few seconds (3 to 4) before it comes back on. The audio also goes out as well (although thats probably because i'm using the audio pass-through feature of my video card).
    This has never happened before.
    I've updated VLC to the latest version, and re-installed it after i installed the new video card.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

arges86, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest VLC 3.0.6 released - Similar Threads - Latest VLC released

2. PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 6 released

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 6 released: Today, we are releasing the sixth preview of the PowerShell 7.1 release! Further in this blog post I’ll provide details on some important changes you should be aware of as you starting trying out this preview. PowerShell 7.1 Roadmap update We are planning the...
  3. Latest Thunderbird Release 68.7.0

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Thunderbird Release 68.7.0: New release of Thunderbird email client x(86). May be one for x64 also. Check with ALT>Help>about. Release notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (68.7.0) — Thunderbird [img] 153841
  4. Latest Release KB4532695

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Release KB4532695: It's being reported across social media that the latest release KB4532695 is flawed and can cause your computer to not function properly. I have gone into my settings to pause the automatic download for now. How soon will a fix be in for this issue?...
  5. Latest Thunderbird Release 68.0

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Thunderbird Release 68.0: I just got this today. I believe it is just released, although the release notes says August 15, 2019. Very quick major new build. Options are more like Firefox now. Nice build. [img] Thunderbird — Release Notes (68.0) — Mozilla 139307
  6. Latest SAS Released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest SAS Released: New SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) released 8.0.1038. [img] SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 130535
  7. Malwarebytes Blocking Latest VLC Installer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Blocking Latest VLC Installer: I have tried to update VLC but Malwarebytes is blocking it stating PUP. I tried downloading it and also in place update but both were flagged. 117078
  8. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...
  9. Latest CCleaner Version Released

Latest CCleaner Version Released: Latest CCleaner Version Released [img] Information CCleaner 5.42.6495 Release Date: April 23rd 2018 CCleaner Download Link [img] Warning Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with...
  10. VLC 3.0 Released

VLC 3.0 Released: The best free media player is getting even better. After three years of development, VLC 3.0 ‘Ventari’ is rolling out to all platforms, and it’s packed full of goodies such as Chromecast support. .... The latest version of VLC contains a lot of great additions, as well as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. admx vlc 3.0.6

2. release date of vlc 3.0.6

3. vlc release 3.0.6 release date