Windows 10: Latest Win 10 update - Irritating sounds when copy and paste etc

Discus and support Latest Win 10 update - Irritating sounds when copy and paste etc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Even though I have followed instructions on how to stop irritating sounds when I copy and paste or open a folder or other actions on my PC - I still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Memsahib, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Memsahib Win User

Latest Win 10 update - Irritating sounds when copy and paste etc

Even though I have followed instructions on how to stop irritating sounds when I copy and paste or open a folder or other actions on my PC - I still get them. How can I ensure I get no more of these zings and bings and twings every time I do this? It is driving me crazy! Windows version 20H2 ( Ver10942.1052)

:)

Memsahib, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Copy/paste not copy-pasting

Hi Robert,

As a workaround, I suggest you to uninstall the latest patch update and check if you are able to copy paste, then again install the update. Go to
    Programs and features in the search box, View Installed updates
    and uninstall the latest update and check if it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Latest Win 10 update - Irritating sounds when copy and paste etc

COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Latest Win 10 update - Irritating sounds when copy and paste etc

1. Latest Win 10 update - Irritating sounds when copy and paste etc - Similar Threads - Latest update Irritating

2. Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting: Every time I copy and paste there is a clicking sound effect that drives me insane. I literally just bought windows 10 pro cuz somewhere it said it has something to do with my personalization but i still cant fix it. Can someone help me?...
  3. Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting: Every time I copy and paste there is a clicking sound effect that drives me insane. I literally just bought windows 10 pro cuz somewhere it said it has something to do with my personalization but i still cant fix it. Can someone help me?...
  4. Copy paste screenshots broken on latest release

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy paste screenshots broken on latest release: So I have 2 computers, a laptop and a tower, both with windows 10 obviously, and the same problem occurs on them. The issue is that some times, more often than not, when i take a screenshot (with Win + Shift + S) I cannot paste it in my documents, even if it appears to be...
  5. New Install - No KeyBoard Shortcuts Copy and Paste etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Install - No KeyBoard Shortcuts Copy and Paste etc: This is a new install from a custom built PC. CTRL C CTRL P CTRL A etc dont work. Though I can copy and paste with the mouse. If I highlight text and right click I dont see any Shortcut suggestions. The CTRL button does not even register when trying to remap with...
  6. hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste: hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste from folder to folder after past in other folder, this folder disappear and nothing copied. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-all-win-10-problem-with-copy-paste/403d4eeb-0863-4e9c-a8c2-548594a20858
  7. Irritating sound when moving mail to trash can

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Irritating sound when moving mail to trash can: Hello, When I remove an e-mail to the recycle bin, I get this mega irritating sound. Have looked everywhere (Configuration > Sound etc. etc.) how to stop this in Windows 10 ? Can anyone tell me how I can remove this sound, occurring when I remove an e-mail to the recycle...
  8. Irritating sound when moving maild to trash can

in Windows 10 Support
    Irritating sound when moving maild to trash can: Hello, When I remove an e-mail to the recycle bin, I get this mega irritating sound. Have looked everywhere (Configuration > Sound etc. etc.) how to stop this in Windows 10 ? Can anyone tell me how I can remove this sound, occurring when I remove an e-mail to the recycle...
  9. Sound does not work after latest win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound does not work after latest win 10 update: My sound system worked fine until a few days ago when Microsoft did a mandatory update in the middle of the night. Videos have no sound My laptop does not play any of the usual notification sounds... like plugging in a USB device, startup etc. If I use the Dell...
  10. Copy & Paste differences with Win. 7 & 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste differences with Win. 7 & 10?: I have several Windows systems! 2 x Windows 10 & 1 x Windows 7 Prof. I noticed that when Copying and Pasting files in Windows 10, it doesn't appear to have the File check saying ' Newer ' (as does Win. 7 Prof) if the file to be copied over is Newer than the existing...