Windows 10: Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019

Discus and support Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why after this update, most for my documents stored on my hard drive automatically converted to PDF. If I wanted the damn things to be stored as a PDF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephLinhoss, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019

Why after this update, most for my documents stored on my hard drive automatically converted to PDF. If I wanted the damn things to be stored as a PDF I would have saved it that way. And why in the hell does MS not let us know about what the updates are going to change!!!I end up here after every update. Read what had changed after installation and never mentioned this. Actually the what is new offered know insight into what is new and changing.

:)

JosephLinhoss, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  3. How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/win...019#377msgdesc

IronZorg89, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019

1. Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019 - Similar Threads - Latest update night

2. Latest Win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Win 10 update.: I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a response saying that I needed to download an app from the store. When I tried the store I was unable to access that as well. Has...
  3. Night light after Win 10 update (8/29/19)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Night light after Win 10 update (8/29/19): Windows 10 was updated on my new HP Envy PC on 8/29/19. I had been using the night light feature (bluelight reduction) with no problems. Now, after the update, nothing happens when I adjust the "warm/cool" setting for night light. The function shows like it's available, but...
  4. Cumulative Update KB4517245 Windows 10 v1909 build 18363.329 - Aug. 29

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4517245 Windows 10 v1909 build 18363.329 - Aug. 29: UPDATE 8/29: We have released 19H1 Build 18362.329 and 19H2 Build 18363.329 to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring with the following fixes: We fixed an issue where on devices with LTE capability, some SIM cards from certain carriers would not work correctly. We...
  5. Cumulative Update KB4512941 Windows 10 v1903 build 18362.329 - Aug. 29

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4512941 Windows 10 v1903 build 18362.329 - Aug. 29: Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB4512941 for Windows 10 19H1 version 1903 build 18362.329 to Release Preview ring. Release notes are not yet available from Microsoft. This post will be updated if/when available. Direct download links for KB4512941 (build...
  6. 29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death: For the last two days, we've been unable to connect to the Feedback Hub. My wife's computer gets "We're Having Trouble Connecting." I was getting that, too, but decided to run the Windows 10 troubleshooters. One uninstalled the app and re-installed it. Since then, once I...
  7. Win 10 last update Aug 2019

Win 10 last update Aug 2019: Hi, after the last update my device wont start anymore. Windows 10 is stucked on the login screen. I insert my pin code but instead of load the desktop the login screen appear again. Any help?...
  8. Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs

Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs: I downloaded and installed the "critical" Windows update on August 9. Backblaze would not start until the 18th. Dropbox still will not start. Outlook says "Outlook data file cannot be accessed." So, I have no new email since the update except with my outlook account....
  9. Latest Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 update: Update was downloaded and when I tried to boot after restart it loads some things (network adapter) that i can see but hangs up after Win trademark and loads no more . I am not tech astute but have tried to boot in safe mode but can't do that. I can load HP diagnostics but...
  10. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Update: [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows 10 update