Windows 10: Latest Win 10 update of today ..

Discus and support Latest Win 10 update of today .. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Win 10 64-bit OS updated earlier today as follows: Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3150513) Is this the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atomcrusher, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Latest Win 10 update of today ..

My Win 10 64-bit OS updated earlier today as follows:

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3150513)

Is this the latest available update?

Thanks in advance ..

:)

Atomcrusher, Apr 21, 2017
  2. Capt Jon Win User

WIN 10

When is the latest WIN 10 update due for releasew? I thoght it was today.

Capt Jon, Apr 21, 2017
  3. Microsoft games not loading after latest Win 10 update

Yesterday I downloaded the latest Win 10 update (the Creators update?), and today none of the Microsoft games - Minesweeper, Sudoku, Jigsaw etc - will load.

ChrisOrton1, Apr 21, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Latest Win 10 update of today ..

No. The latest update available is the major update (really an upgrade) to Creator's Update which is Windows version 1703.

NavyLCDR, Apr 21, 2017
  5. I got that on both our machines Saturday night. Not sure what it's for but it was small and the machines did not require a restart. Neither of these machines has yet been updated to creators update ver 1703 yet so maybe it as only intended for the previous builds. Might have something to do with rollout which MS are staggering through Windows update. As our machines aren't on microsofts VIP list for creators update I thought maybe it could be some kind of release as part of their info gathering.

Scottyboy99, Apr 22, 2017
  6. marsmimar Win User
    Apparently this is another re-release by Microsoft.
    Source: Mystery update KB 3150513 makes yet another reappearance | InfoWorld

This article was published 3/20/17 but I received the update just a couple of days ago through Windows Update.

marsmimar, Apr 22, 2017
  7. That update will if you let up upgrade 10 the Creators Update if you want to. If offers you a choice and if you choose the right or wrong way it will ask you some questions and then start the process to 16053, If you do nothing it will do nothing. If you do not want The Creators update do want is in the following link:

http://winaero.com/blog/creators-upd...indows-update/

Josey Wales, Apr 22, 2017
  8. Steve C Win User

I don't want the CU just yet on my Home edition laptop. I set the laptop to have a metered connection and I noticed I had the option of installing KB3150513 yesterday. If I ignore KB3150513, does that stop the CU being installed?

Steve C, Apr 23, 2017
  9. MPSAN Win User
    So, I also keep getting this KB3150513 and have not installed it. Does it matter if I do not want the CU and already have updates set to Defer Feature Updates? Should I install KB3150513 anyway, and with the defer am I OK. I already have been asked if I want CU and never checked it.

MPSAN, Apr 25, 2017
  10. Clintlgm Win User
    Clintlgm, Apr 25, 2017
  11. MPSAN Win User
    Well, I am not sure I see that KB yet.

MPSAN, Apr 25, 2017
  12. Clintlgm Win User
    Clintlgm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Latest Win 10 update of today .. - Similar Threads - Latest update today

2. Win 10 latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 latest update: Dear team, I want know method how we able to install win 10 os with latest update on fresh hdd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-latest-update/22f9cf1d-ea65-43c0-9100-cc2fcbc5f8ae
  3. Latest Win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Win 10 update.: I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a response saying that I needed to download an app from the store. When I tried the store I was unable to access that as well. Has...
  4. Latest Win 10 Update

Latest Win 10 Update: Today my laptop did an auto win 10 update. When finished it turned off. Tried to restart but got error message saying there is an issue and rebooted again. Went thru this several times and did a repair twice but this did not work. Finally I had to do a reset. Another...
  5. LATEST WIN 10 UPDATE

LATEST WIN 10 UPDATE: How can I prevent Windows from updating? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/latest-win-10-update/3ed10f24-63fb-438c-98c4-db913a030d26
  6. Latest Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 update: Update was downloaded and when I tried to boot after restart it loads some things (network adapter) that i can see but hangs up after Win trademark and loads no more . I am not tech astute but have tried to boot in safe mode but can't do that. I can load HP diagnostics but...
  7. Win 10 update today?

Win 10 update today?: I had a big update today .. I am now on this version (see included screen shot) Is this the latest version of Win10 Pro 64-bit? [img] 56091
  8. Latest Win 10 Updates !!!

Latest Win 10 Updates !!!: Anyone had fun today with 10 updates? They went into my pc this morning and since then its taken me an hour and a half to get to the point where I can type this. The pc booted up, no image. Had to reset to default Samsung flat screen to get it to come 'alive'. Then the...
  9. Latest Win 10 Update

Latest Win 10 Update: [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable...
  10. Today's Win 10 update

Today's Win 10 update: My laptop has just updated as per below ... is this the latest update? [img] 38878