Windows 10: Latest Win 10 update.

Discus and support Latest Win 10 update. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisBottle, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Latest Win 10 update.

I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a response saying that I needed to download an app from the store. When I tried the store I was unable to access that as well. Has anybody got any ideas please?

:)

ChrisBottle, Jan 25, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Latest Win 10 Insider update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue in updating to latest Windows 10 build. We are here to help you.

I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter and try to update the Windows 10.
    Follow the steps provided below to run the troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on Windows Updates.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 25, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

Latest Win 10 update.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Latest Win 10 update.

1. Latest Win 10 update. - Similar Threads - Latest update

2. Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.: After the latest Windows 11 insider update, there is no mouse cursor in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-latest-update-no-cursor-in-games/ae7994f7-b2ca-4e93-8463-728df451be6d
  3. Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.: After the latest Windows 11 insider update, there is no mouse cursor in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-latest-update-no-cursor-in-games/ae7994f7-b2ca-4e93-8463-728df451be6d
  4. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  5. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  6. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  8. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  9. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update: I2C HID Device not working, tried restarting the system, uninstalling and installing the drivers but still the same.This issue started with the latest Microsoft patch release version 23H2. Touchpad was working fine until before version. Now I am not able to use my touchpad...