Windows 10: Latest Win 10 version does not accept classic shell!

Discus and support Latest Win 10 version does not accept classic shell! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to know why the latest starting 3 of april 2021 Win 10 version does not accept the classic shell??? Every time I shut down my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClausLennart, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Latest Win 10 version does not accept classic shell!

I would like to know why the latest starting 3 of april 2021 Win 10 version does not accept the classic shell???

Every time I shut down my computer and then the day after starts it up again, the Classic shell is replaced with the bad working Win 10 menu.

So, every day I have to once again install the Classic Shell .................. this is a crazy situation!

Why is it this way?

:)

ClausLennart, Apr 4, 2021
  2. MiltonHey Win User

Classic Shell

I have just started up my 32 bit computer for the first time since an update to Win 10 Pro.

I tried to open a document using the Classic Shell start menu only to be informed that Windows update has uninstalled Classic Shell.

This is unauthorised interference with my property and not acceptable, The Win10 start menu is inefficient and not as versatile as the old style menus.

I demand my Classic Shell be reinstated.

MiltonHey, Apr 4, 2021
  3. neilpzz Win User
    classic shell

Have you uninstalled classic shell and installed the latest version.

What version and build of Windows 10 do you have. Type winver in Search and select the top result, post back a screenshot or the version and build in full.

It's possible it is not compatible with the latest builds of Windows 10.

neilpzz, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Ken Blake Win User

Latest Win 10 version does not accept classic shell!

Shell Classic update for Windows 10

You mean Classic Shell, I assume. Right?

Sure, why not update it to the latest version? Classic Shell is a good program, although I like Start10 even better.

Ken Blake, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Latest Win 10 version does not accept classic shell!

1. Latest Win 10 version does not accept classic shell! - Similar Threads - Latest version does

2. Classic shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic shell: Sorry if this has already been answered. I just got a Windows update, and now I lost my classic shell, and I really need it. I guess the update got rid of it. When I click on the start button, it just flashes. I have a new laptop and use Edge. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. Classic shell

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic shell: Sorry if this has already been answered. I just got a Windows update, and now I lost my classic shell, and I really need it. I guess the update got rid of it. When I click on the start button, it just flashes. I have a new laptop and use Edge. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. classic shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    classic shell: what is the purpose of classic shell ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/classic-shell/65de2760-eb0a-4c92-9b25-76aadb23625d
  5. Classic Shell to Classic Start

Classic Shell to Classic Start: I've used Classic Shell since I upgraded to Windows 10. It has been a lifesaver. The developer stopped supporting the program a couple of years age, but someone picked up on it and developed a fork called "Classic Start". Classic Shell is still working fine for me, but is...
  6. classic shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    classic shell: 1.classic shell needs to configure itself 2. an administrator has blocked you from running this ap. I have an HP notebook and keep getting the above messages every time I use my laptop and I would like to continue to use classic shell, and have tried unsuccessfully to sort...
  7. Windows 10 Classic Shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Classic Shell: Having recently upgraded from 7 Pro to 10 - I really missed the 7 Start menu! Downloaded the Classic Shell add-on program only 9.8mb. Suits me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-classic-shell/5fa14830-8000-4ab8-b4c8-6fbc5407f262
  8. Classic Shell on Win 10 - Twice the Fun!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Shell on Win 10 - Twice the Fun!: Okay, I am not really attracted to the new Start Menu. So, I went ahead and installed the latest Classic Shell for Win 8. I didn't lose anything. It actually got better. Enjoy the short video. I9UJprCUYpI 2035
  9. classic shell

classic shell: Well it doesn't work on W10 9975
  10. Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10

Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10: Ver.4.20 Classic Shell 3262