Windows 10: Latest Win 10

Discus and support Latest Win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Compared with theWin 10 on my domestic computer, this one is areally fussy beggar. If any attempt is made toCustomise folder colours [even if they can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Old_hand, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Old_hand Win User

Latest Win 10

Compared with theWin 10 on my domestic computer, this one is areally fussy beggar. If any attempt is made toCustomise folder colours [even if they can be], Windowsgoes off into a sulk - User screen, little swirly cursor, "Please Wait". Sometimes the Wait Time is too great and I need to disconnect and log in again.

Then there is Compatibility. It had CCleaner, but when the program wanted toUpdate, Win 10 let it Install but wouldn't let it do anything ["needsWin 7 or higher"] until Compatibility Settings was run and proclaimed it suitable asWin 8. Now I've gone through all my 3rd Party apps. and made sure they're compatible.

When, as trained to do so, I wanted to defragment C: for the first time,Windows announced that the disk was only 4% defragmented. Piriform Defraggler found it to be 60% so. After hauling through the largest files, I found it was still 55% fragmented. I had to go through every file inWindows with Defraggler, then run it on the whole disk to get it to 22%. It eventually came down to 17%, which I was always taught is about right.

I have complained to McAfee they invite comment when the product is Uninstalled aboutMicrosoft putting this AV on a new pc for a month's trial. Nobody recommends nativeMS antivirus, but a choice would be more User-friendly. Some might call itBundleware. I've installed COMODO free version, and it's doing its job.

:)

Old_hand, Mar 9, 2020
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Mar 9, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Latest Win 10

Win 10 latest update

Thx for replay your given step through i am able to make bootable usb and able to install win 10 fresh hdd with today latest win update

pls clear

rajanishtripathi, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Latest Win 10

1. Latest Win 10 - Similar Threads - Latest

2. The connection from my PC Windows 11 latest update to a secure site is now blocked for both...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The connection from my PC Windows 11 latest update to a secure site is now blocked for both...: After working for years, the connection to secure site https://ebird.org only was suddenly blocked using Edge browser. I switched to Chrome, which worked for a couple of days before it was blocked. I can still connect to all other websites I typically use.From the Edge...
  3. The connection from my PC Windows 11 latest update to a secure site is now blocked for both...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The connection from my PC Windows 11 latest update to a secure site is now blocked for both...: After working for years, the connection to secure site https://ebird.org only was suddenly blocked using Edge browser. I switched to Chrome, which worked for a couple of days before it was blocked. I can still connect to all other websites I typically use.From the Edge...
  4. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update: Many of our users are reporting file explorer loading issues, especially with the "Downloads" folder. This has started since installing the latest April 23, 2024—KB5036979 OS Build 19045.4355 update. Explorer gets stuck on the "working on it" screen, and the only way to get...
  5. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update: Many of our users are reporting file explorer loading issues, especially with the "Downloads" folder. This has started since installing the latest April 23, 2024—KB5036979 OS Build 19045.4355 update. Explorer gets stuck on the "working on it" screen, and the only way to get...
  6. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update: Ever since the most recent Windows update, my laptop has been experiencing issues with lagging, shuttering, freezing at random times, and running extremely slowly due to Disk usage 100%. I am unable to open any programs and it takes a long time for the laptop to start up. I...
  8. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update: Ever since the most recent Windows update, my laptop has been experiencing issues with lagging, shuttering, freezing at random times, and running extremely slowly due to Disk usage 100%. I am unable to open any programs and it takes a long time for the laptop to start up. I...
  9. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. System shuts down randomly after latest win11 update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shuts down randomly after latest win11 update. Help?: System:CPU : AMD 7950X3DMotherboard: Asus ProArt X670e CreatorSSD: NVME 4TBVid card: AMD 6700XTRam: 64GB DDR5 6000mhz 2 sticksPSU: 1000W gold certWin11ProThe issue: I can be playing any game or watching a youtube video or just browing the news and the pc will, at random just...