Windows 10: Latest win10 update has deleted my pin & refuses to let me reset or update

Discus and support Latest win10 update has deleted my pin & refuses to let me reset or update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Latest win10 update has deleted my pin & refuses to let me reset or update... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PeterBooth2, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Latest win10 update has deleted my pin & refuses to let me reset or update

Latest win10 update has deleted my pin & refuses to let me reset or update

:)

PeterBooth2, Jun 16, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Latest win10 update has deleted my pin & refuses to let me reset or update [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Latest win10 update has deleted my pin & refuses to let me reset or update - Similar Threads - Latest win10 update

2. My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.: My acer has been having many problems. The first problem is that it's stuck on the 'Preparing Automatic Repair' Windows 10 v3 loop. At first I couldn't f10 or f8 but I was able to use f10 to go into advanced settings.I tried to completely reset my computer through advanced...
  3. My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.: My acer has been having many problems. The first problem is that it's stuck on the 'Preparing Automatic Repair' Windows 10 v3 loop. At first I couldn't f10 or f8 but I was able to use f10 to go into advanced settings.I tried to completely reset my computer through advanced...
  4. My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it: My laptop must’ve updated or restarted because when I opened it after it being away a couple of hours I was prompted to enter my bitlocker key. I did and was eventually brought to the typical sign in screen. It told me to give my finger print. I did. Then it told me it...
  6. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it: My laptop must’ve updated or restarted because when I opened it after it being away a couple of hours I was prompted to enter my bitlocker key. I did and was eventually brought to the typical sign in screen. It told me to give my finger print. I did. Then it told me it...
  7. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest win10 update: Ok so ONCE AGAIN an update was FORCED on me against my consent. I want to know how i can keep you from doing this, switch ALL UPDATES OFF. How DARE you IMPOSE on me how my internet is used, you DO NOT PAY MY BILL. Now my laptop wants to scan my fingerprint, which gets...
  9. Windows Update Settings Refuses to Let Me Use This Option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Settings Refuses to Let Me Use This Option: I got an issue with windows update. When I go to settings > windows update > advanced options. I cant turn this on the option, "automatically download updates, even over metered data connections". Whenever I try to, it switches back to off. I just want to automatically...
  10. Win10 latest update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 latest update: We have three computers in our house two laptops one pc. On my laptop that has a ssd the new anniversary update loaded straight away but on the other two when I check for latest updates it said there were not any I tried to load from Microsoft site but after a while it said...