Windows 10: latest window 10 update 1803 on surface pro has made it run super slow.

Discus and support latest window 10 update 1803 on surface pro has made it run super slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought my surface pro 4 i5 only a few weeks ago and after installing the windows 10 updates 1803 the computer can barely do normal tasks. Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jordan_829, Aug 22, 2018.

1. latest window 10 update 1803 on surface pro has made it run super slow.

I bought my surface pro 4 i5 only a few weeks ago and after installing the windows 10 updates 1803 the computer can barely do normal tasks. Just browsing or trying to open Lightroom sends the cpu straight to red 100%. after taking it into tech support today at Harvey norman where I purchased the computer he told me he has heard of this being an issue with the new update not only on the surfaces but some hp's and other laptops also, he said you just have to wait for the next update and they would've fixed the problem. so what do I now, just wait?

:)

Jordan_829, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Aug 22, 2018
  3. dnroerig Win User
    Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, Aug 22, 2018
  4. latest window 10 update 1803 on surface pro has made it run super slow.

Surface pro 3 super slow

Hello,

I bought a Surface Pro 3 three months ago and the tablet is super slow on every aspect.

When I open a web page Firefox is not responding for at least 20 minuts and I have to restart it several times for it to work properly. Everytime I open something like Word, the software is not responding again and I'm getting tired.

It's brand new but always been slow and I cannot use it like I want.

Windows is up to date, I did a research for viruses and tried everything that's on this website but nothing works so I'm calling for anyone who has an idea about my problem.

Thank you,

Lisa

LisaJ.Rose, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

latest window 10 update 1803 on surface pro has made it run super slow.

1. latest window 10 update 1803 on surface pro has made it run super slow. - Similar Threads - latest window update

2. Latest update has made laptop unusable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update has made laptop unusable: Just done the latest update on my laptop and it’s made it so slow. The internet crashes after 2 minutes of being on it, the icons won’t load on the desktop, the settings won’t even load so I can’t do anything about it. Is there anything else I can do? submitted by...
  3. Everything has gone super slow..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything has gone super slow..: I have no idea why. Tabs on the internet take forever to load on every browser with constant format errors. As in you get that raw text and no graphics. Any program takes forever to respond and load. When they're open they go un responsive on and off. And when i play games...
  4. Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro: Super slow Wifi - Have Windows 10 pro on MacBook Pro with bootcamp. Have been running this setup for years on same laptop. Noticed very very slow wifi after a windows update recently the windows side. Tried resetting router, did all the normal test advised on Microsoft...
  5. Windows 10 Still running Super Slow after latest update and patches - help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Still running Super Slow after latest update and patches - help!: I have a Dell Laptop about 2 years old - Intel , lots of RAM with SSD drive. Laptop was running super fast - fast boot, just everything was great, until this latest KP4512941 update. Step 1- I uninstalled it, still running slow. Step 2 - I re-installed it and installed the...
  6. Surface Pro with latest windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro with latest windows 10: Just updated latest version of windows 10 and no keyboard icon can be seen. As a result i cannot log in or do anything Cannot enter pin number Pressing on the windows icon on the right does nothing....
  7. Super slow windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Super slow windows 10: Both our computers, operating system windows 10, are running like molasses. One is HP and one is Dell. I have reset my computer to factory settings and started over with W10, IE, Bing and all the things I don't like about windows, but to no avail. I've heard of things like...
  8. Latest windows 10 pro update fails to install 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest windows 10 pro update fails to install 1803: What is happening when I get this in my update history-"Feature update to Windows 10 version 1803-failed to install on 7/10/2018-)x8007042b?...
  9. Windows 10 running super slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 running super slow and laggy: I recently had to do a fresh install of windows 10 after a hard drive corruption, before the update win10 ran silky smooth with almost no lag, after the fresh install win10 takes 5 mins to open the setting panel, tried defragmenting my hard drive, no help, tried setting the...
  10. System running super slow with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System running super slow with Windows 10: My Dell Inspiron laptop came with Windows 7 installed in 2011. I had Windows 10 installed via download in August 2015. At first the speed was fine. Now my laptop is so slow that it has become almost unusable. I often click on something and have to wait 10 to 20 seconds for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1803 update made my desktop super slow

2. update 1803 on surface is very slow