Windows 10: Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup

Discus and support Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Latest Feature update version 1903, installed on my PC 2 days ago. I have an SSD hard drive, start up time was previously about 12 seconds and is now a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidDrain, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup

Latest Feature update version 1903, installed on my PC 2 days ago. I have an SSD hard drive, start up time was previously about 12 seconds and is now a very slow 90 seconds. Any thoughts please? (Graphics card driver up to date)

:)

DavidDrain, Nov 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 7, 2019
  3. catstone Win User
    Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup

1. Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup - Similar Threads - Latest Window feature

2. Latest Features Update won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Features Update won't install: I keep getting the following message when I try to instal the latest features update the first time I did it my whole laptop was dead and I had to reinstall windows losing all my files!!!! I think it is the 20H2 or something update. There were some problems installing...
  3. latest update slow down startup

latest update slow down startup: after latest update my pc take up to 3 min to start. I have a samsung 960 evo so it is ridiculous. Please fix this disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-slow-down-startup/06e5389d-c1be-4bd1-aa81-4e5e64edfc10
  4. windows 10 latest feature update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 latest feature update?: My laptop just been stuck on "Status: getting things ready 71%" for 20+ hours... The thing is my internet speed is really fast (1gb plan). Is there a way I can download it through some windows website ? submitted by /u/askquestion453 [link] [comments]...
  5. Latest Feature update

Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  6. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...
  7. Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed

Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed: I installed a windows feature update a few days ago, but the version shown in system properties is not 1903. [ATTACH] Here, in the system properties it shows windows version 1803[ATTACH] Whereas in the updates history it is shown that the 1903 update was successfully...
  8. Latest Update Can't Install On Startup

Latest Update Can't Install On Startup: I turned on my laptop to find an update installing. This update got stuck at 36%. I waited a couple oh hours and no luck, so I did what Windows always says not to do: turn it off. I tried installing the update again; stuck at 36%. The next time, it tried to undo the changes....
  9. Restart to install the latest windows feature update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart to install the latest windows feature update: Is this legit?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-to-install-the-latest-windows-feature/ba6d7e5f-a775-41f7-bdd8-cd32da438df1
  10. Windows latest feature update.

Windows latest feature update.: So I recently switched over to Widows 10 from 8.1 and now it's updating. Every other updates were installed but the feature update isn't downloading and it's stuck at 0 %. Please help a brother out....