Windows 10: Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy...

Discus and support Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I undo this? Fix this?Win11 Home version.Tried using the automated Windows repair with no fix or change.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yakpacker, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Yakpacker Win User

Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy...

How can I undo this? Fix this?Win11 Home version.Tried using the automated Windows repair with no fix or change.

:)

Yakpacker, Feb 1, 2023
  2. anvarali Win User

Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy electronic distorted noise.

Hi, I'm Anvar, I'd be glad to help you today on this

Kindly do below steps

right click windows button and click device manager

Click view and select show hidden devices

and open audio input and outputs right click and select uninstall device every thing from there

Then open sound video and gaming controllers ,right click and select uninstall device every thing from there

Then open System devices

Uninstall below items by selecting remove software or delete software option

High Definition Audio controller device

or

Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED

Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller

Then restart computer and check audio

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

anvarali, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Yakpacker Win User
    Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy electronic distorted noise.

Thanks. I had already been there and kinda sorta did similar.

Under my system devices, Audio Inputs/Outputs, rather than uninstalling. I clicked "Update Driver". Even though it came back on each and said I had the latest version installed. The problem seems to have gone away.

Yakpacker, Feb 3, 2023
  4. Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy...

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy...

1. Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy... - Similar Threads - Latest Window update

2. Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Window update I accept to download 2/1/23 - Now No audio. It now is a buzzy...: How can I undo this? Fix this?Win11 Home version.Tried using the automated Windows repair with no fix or change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-window-update-i-accept-to-download-2123-now/710cac92-47d1-4b36-9d6f-20cbf7c0e594
  3. Audio Recordings Now Peaking After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Recordings Now Peaking After Latest Update: I am a voice actor and record in a home studio. I've had no issues with recording until recently. Now everything I record is peaking terribly! I've changed absolutely nothing about my setup - not the microphone, not the mixer, not the software, not the audio drivers,...
  4. Audio Recordings Now Peaking After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Recordings Now Peaking After Latest Update: I am a voice actor and record in a home studio. I've had no issues with recording until recently. Now everything I record is peaking terribly! I've changed absolutely nothing about my setup - not the microphone, not the mixer, not the software, not the audio drivers,...
  5. audio sounds buzzy or triples in sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio sounds buzzy or triples in sound.: i think it is probably driver doing this, but sometines when i am playing a game, or simply watching a video, or even playing some music, the audio gets either buzzy or it triples each sound making something, basically if i played the letter a sound, it wouldnt be just A, it...
  6. If I download a new windows 10 now, will it come with latest updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I download a new windows 10 now, will it come with latest updates?: I need help for a lot of things tbh First- right not I have windows version 1903 on laptop and it is not updating on it's own, So many times it went to 100% but didn't install the updates. 2- that delivery optimization host keeps eating all my data, I have tried to stop it...
  7. 2 Drives now 1!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Drives now 1!: I have 2 identical 500GB drives. They showed up as 2 separate drives until recently. Now the second drive is showing up as part of my C: drive. What did I do and how can I get it back to show as 2 drives? The second drive shows up as "Healthy Recovery Partition" in Disk...
  8. Computer Will Not Accept The Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer Will Not Accept The Latest Windows Update: I am running Windows 10, ver 1909, on an Acer Aspire E15 Laptop. Every 30 minutes or so, my computer says it will restart soon for a Windows Update. I found that this was the Update: 1903-OS Build 18362.720 and 1909-OS Build 18363.720. The problem is my operating system will...
  9. Computer Will Not Accept The Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Will Not Accept The Latest Windows Update: I am running Windows 10, ver 1909, on an Acer Aspire E15 Laptop. Every 30 minutes or so, my computer says it will restart soon for a Windows Update. I found that this was the Update: 1903-OS Build 18362.720 and 1909-OS Build 18363.720. The problem is my operating system will...
  10. Hard Drive seems corrupt. 1 Partition now showing now as 2 Partitions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive seems corrupt. 1 Partition now showing now as 2 Partitions?: Hello Short story. Western Digital Elements Drive 3TB use for back up and today wouldn't power. Swapped all cables no luck. Removed hard drive from Caddy housing and mounted in rig direct to motherboard. The hard drive is readable but appears something has happened to...