Windows 10: latest Windows 10 after resealing out of box doesn't ask to activate

Discus and support latest Windows 10 after resealing out of box doesn't ask to activate in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after resealing out of box doesn't ask to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AMC TECH, Oct 12, 2018.

1. AMC TECH Win User

latest Windows 10 after resealing out of box doesn't ask to activate

after resealing out of box doesn't ask to activate

:)

AMC TECH, Oct 12, 2018

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Oct 13, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 13, 2018
  4. latest Windows 10 after resealing out of box doesn't ask to activate

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

latest Windows 10 after resealing out of box doesn't ask to activate

1. latest Windows 10 after resealing out of box doesn't ask to activate - Similar Threads - latest resealing box

2. Windows asking for activation after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking for activation after an update: My computer recently updated and since the update chrome stopped working on windows and none of the menus work, there is an activate windows watermark in the corner but windows was pre installed on the laptop when I purchased....
  3. Windows asking for activation after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asking for activation after an update: My computer recently updated and since the update chrome stopped working on windows and none of the menus work, there is an activate windows watermark in the corner but windows was pre installed on the laptop when I purchased....
  4. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  5. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  6. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Asking to activate windows after already activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asking to activate windows after already activated: I originally bought a pc with windows 8.1 installed and the product key sticker on the side. I later upgraded to windows 10 for free. I upgraded this pc with a new motherboard some months ago. This week it asked me to active windows again, so I typed in the windows 8.1 key...
  8. Windows asking to Activate after upgrade...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asking to Activate after upgrade...: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from OEM Windows 10 Home. The upgrade initially failed, but on reboot, indicate it's now Windows Enterprise. Now it's asking me to Activate Windows. When I , which it won't do. Troubleshooting Activation fails with error 0x80070005. My Pro order...
  9. windows 10 asking for activation

windows 10 asking for activation: Hi, can anyone help? I bought a new hp envy laptop in a store while on holiday in Vietnam, it has been working fine but a couple of months ago I decided to do a fresh start reset as the shop I bought it from had set it up for me and created a profile etc that I didn't want....
  10. Windows 10 is not activated after latest update

Windows 10 is not activated after latest update: I bought Windows 8.1 Pro and updated my laptop to Windows 10 since 2015. Recently, it started to warn me to activate the windows. I tried to activate and change key using old windows 8.1 key but it doesn't work. Please help ! [ATTACH]...