Windows 10: Latest windows 10 Build

Discus and support Latest windows 10 Build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 12-17-2020 my computer did a download of Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB4592438, Build andSCREWED MY COMPUTER UP. BEWARE!!!!!! It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eddie Crow, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Latest windows 10 Build

12-17-2020 my computer did a download of Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB4592438, Build andSCREWED MY COMPUTER UP.

BEWARE!!!!!! It has taken me most of TODAY to finally get my system to go back to the last build 1909.WHY?? Because the download had me running so slow it was almost impossible to work on. 38 minutes just to come up then every time I tried to open something another 15 t0 20 minutes if lucky or the computer would shut down and I would have to start over again. I AM PUTTING THIS ON COMMUNITY POST TO GIVE YOU HEADS UP DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY UPDATES ANYTIME SOON AND THE FACT IT IS EASIER TO SEE THE PRESIDENT THAN GET MICROSOFT.

:)

Eddie Crow, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Athlonite Win User
    Athlonite, Dec 18, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Dec 18, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

Latest windows 10 Build

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Latest windows 10 Build

1. Latest windows 10 Build - Similar Threads - Latest Build

2. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  3. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  4. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  6. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  7. Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build: Hi microsoft! i get these Privacy-like popups after updating to the latest Windows Insider Build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-pop-ups-from-programs-after-updating-to-the/9e8b9d65-4739-4efa-bc6b-10c56f3e5e12
  8. Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build

Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build: Hi microsoft! i get these Privacy-like popups after updating to the latest Windows Insider Build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-pop-ups-from-programs-after-updating-to-the/9e8b9d65-4739-4efa-bc6b-10c56f3e5e12
  9. My two Dell laptops got the BSOD while playing videos after update Windows 11 latest build...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My two Dell laptops got the BSOD while playing videos after update Windows 11 latest build...: VIDEO_TDR_FAILUREwhat's failed: nvldmmkm.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-two-dell-laptops-got-the-bsod-while-playing/e7563d9e-3a6f-4b76-a814-adde74f16f35
  10. My two Dell laptops got the BSOD while playing videos after update Windows 11 latest build...

My two Dell laptops got the BSOD while playing videos after update Windows 11 latest build...: VIDEO_TDR_FAILUREwhat's failed: nvldmmkm.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-two-dell-laptops-got-the-bsod-while-playing/e7563d9e-3a6f-4b76-a814-adde74f16f35