Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Threshold 2 is under development right now, and it appears Microsoft is continuing to refine the Windows 10 user-interface with the upcoming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements

Read more: Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements

:)

Brink, Sep 6, 2015

2. New Win 10 build 15031

That definitely woudn't affect your games when you play it on the new build,,

The new build will just enhance some features on the Insider program//Windows 10 and it won't affect the apps or games installed..

Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 6, 2015
  3. IO.SYS Win User
    Windows 10 Build 10586.3 no more audio equalizer in Realtek ALC888

The previous Windows 10 build 10240 had an equalizer enhancement for digital audio output in Realtek ALC888, but now in the latest build 10586 that feature is now missing.

Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements [​IMG]

IO.SYS, Sep 6, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

looking up,,im using 10532 insider ,and I like the gray context menus on desktop right clicks , and the black context menus when I right click on a taskbar icon ,makes the white text easier to read ,,I like the simple look

caperjack, Sep 7, 2015
  5. I do wish MS would bring back the theme customizations they had on Windows 8. Windows 10 would be much more pleasing to me and to many who prefer to color schemes the Window/Title bar.

theveterans, Sep 7, 2015
  6. Theme's are a step backwards as far as customization goes. You used to be able to pick and chose what pictures in a folder would or wouldn't be in the slideshow for desktop backgrounds. Now its all or nothing. Kind of annoying.

alphanumeric, Sep 7, 2015
  7. WhyMe Win User
    Yeah. It is frustrating not being able to customize themes easily. And it's not just a matter of things looking pretty. I'm on a laptop right now, and it's sometimes difficult to see things. Like where different tabs start and finish and similar due to the limitations of the display. It is configurable, but is so darn awkward to do, what with so many different steps involved, I just cannot be bothered. Does slow down my productivity a touch though. **sigh** I'll get around to it eventually I guess

WhyMe, Sep 7, 2015
  8. Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements

I switch theme's probably once a week so I'm not going to customize them if it takes a lot of time and tinkering. I have better things to do with my time.

EDIT: Just want to say this was not meant as a derogatory or put down comment. If you like tinkering with hidden settings go for it. More power to you. It's just not my thing is all. After I posted it occurred to me my comment might be taken the wrong way and not the way I intended it when I posted it.

alphanumeric, Sep 7, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    I am using Build 10532 and my Contest menus are still white?

Gary, Sep 7, 2015
  10. caperjack Win User
    I guess they might be more white than gray, or maybe a little more gray than white ,hard to tell,,, just compared them to the area I'm typing this and your right they are white ,

caperjack, Sep 7, 2015
  11. larc919 Win User
    Each Windows version since XP has taken away progressively more user control of appearance. Third party software can restore some of what's been lost, but not all.

larc919, Sep 7, 2015
  12. LEE
    Lee Win User
    *Ditto

13. LEE
    Lee Win User

hey Gary. . .is that Contest or Context. . .just wondering. . .*Smile

14. caperjack Win User
    oh yeah , the cute English teacher noticed.
    its difference is only , S & X
    ---------------------------E
    *Devil

caperjack, Sep 7, 2015
  15. Blame it on the spell cheque app.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements - Similar Threads - Latest builds feature

2. Windows 10 retro PowerToys to get a modern UI and new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 retro PowerToys to get a modern UI and new features: The developers of the open-source Microsoft’s PowerToys tool for Windows 10 are planning to release a new update with new utilities and improved user interface. This update is still in the early stage of development and Microsoft could be planning to release it later this...
  3. Windows 10 Search gets adaptive UI and one new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Search gets adaptive UI and one new feature: Windows Search feature, which can be accessed from the taskbar or with Win + S keyboard shortcut, has evolved into a powerful tool over the past few years. Windows 10’s built-in Search feature uses Bing to gather information from the internet and as well as apps, photos,...
  4. What's this? New un-promised UI Feature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's this? New un-promised UI Feature?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Abhinisation [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hflqt2/whats_this_new_unpromised_ui_feature/
  5. Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build: I don't have the Windows Sandbox option under Windows Features. I have all the requirements as you can see below. Why is the Windows Sandbox option missing? OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions:...
  6. Photo ENHANCE feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo ENHANCE feature: My photo enhance feature hasn't worked for the past 2 weeks. How do I get it to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-enhance-feature/25a42cbc-ba8e-4063-974e-61f522e0fadc
  7. Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features?

in Windows 10 News
    Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds are a great way for business owners and developers to get to use the new features which are work-in-progress. As a part of this program, users are allowed to test new features in Windows 10, [...] This post Where to look for...
  8. Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated with new features and UI changes

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Beta for Windows 10 updated with new features and UI changes: Facebook launched its own Windows 10 app for PCs in 2015, and later for Windows 10 Mobile. The social media company stopped updating its app for Windows 10 devices, but today it appears that some users are seeing an updated version of Facebook Beta in the Microsoft Store...
  9. Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....: hello, i made a bootable win10 latest build using rufus as usual just like other builds. but this time when i boot there is no UI only black screen. therefore i cant proceed to installing it. 74910
  10. Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements: Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements Internal Windows 10 Redstone builds are finally starting to see a number of new user-interface improvements and changes across the operating system for both desktop and phone, after months of working on...