Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 CU and Security update is creating errors trying to login to a company site

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 CU and Security update is creating errors trying to login to a company site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the latest CU (Windows 10) early July (11th I believe) I get (what I believe are Network related) error codes when trying to login to a password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brile_COG, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Brile_COG Win User

Latest Windows 10 CU and Security update is creating errors trying to login to a company site

After the latest CU (Windows 10) early July (11th I believe) I get (what I believe are Network related) error codes when trying to login to a password protected site. It has worked for 18 months and suddenly after the CU I get these: (see screenshot/image)

Latest Windows 10 CU and Security update is creating errors trying to login to a company site 4f910310-1556-4f23-bf6e-d6a0ba115b34?upload=true.jpg

:)

Brile_COG, Jul 16, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. P4-630 Win User
    Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Latest Windows 10 CU and Security update is creating errors trying to login to a company site capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Jul 17, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Latest Windows 10 CU and Security update is creating errors trying to login to a company site

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest Windows 10 CU and Security update is creating errors trying to login to a company site - Similar Threads - Latest Security update

2. Latest security update broke Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest security update broke Windows 10.: I just installed the most recent security update from Windows Update and now I cannot access the settings app. I have to "refresh" Windows to get to Settings. After uninstalling that update, the Settings app works just fine. Why is Microsoft not testing their updates prior to...
  3. Latest security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest security update: Latest security update will not allow me to connect via VPN to my work database had to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-security-update/012a6145-8482-4ad1-a244-813af2eaaa6a
  4. Latest security update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest security update: Latest security update will not allow me to connect via VPN to my work database had to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-security-update/012a6145-8482-4ad1-a244-813af2eaaa6a
  5. Microsoft Security Update- company wide

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Update- company wide: We just got the pop ups for the new Security verification on our computer system. the issues we are coming across is that each work station is now asking for cell phone verification from each employee using our Microsoft license. Our employees do not have access to company...
  6. Cannot Login into Secure Sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Login into Secure Sites: I have a laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed in it. Everything i working fine except when i try to login into any secure site like my bank account or some government sites, it shows an error of invalid credentials. The login details are absolutely correct and the can be...
  7. Trying to update the latest windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update the latest windows 10: I need help to activate wondows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-update-the-latest-windows-10/d3abdc62-eaa8-47cb-b8ce-b68ad32ebf3f"
  8. Unable to login on SOME secure sites

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to login on SOME secure sites: I may have some incorrect windows 10 security settings I am experiencing problems on some secure sites (but not all) that require login with password. They fail to log me in with my credentials using Chrome, but when I try the same with e.g. Edge I have no problem. Same when...
  9. Unable to login on SOME secure sites

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to login on SOME secure sites: I may have some incorrect windows 10 security settings I am experiencing problems on some secure sites (but not all) that require login with password. They fail to log me in with my credentials using Chrome, but when I try the same with e.g. Edge I have no problem. Same when...
  10. Windows 10 CU update error on my tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 CU update error on my tablet: Hy all ! I tried yesterday updated my Teclast X98 tablet, the my Windows 10 AU, to Windows 10 CU. The installs is OK,but the Windows don't start normally. When the Wndows is load, i have a little windows : " Please insert the external storage media, and press OK ! "...