Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With the latest Windows 10 update did your sound go away? I have a Sound Blaster chip and drivers and mine did. To fix, reinstall your Sound Blaster... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theaudioanalyst, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019

With the latest Windows 10 update did your sound go away? I have a Sound Blaster chip and drivers and mine did. To fix, reinstall your Sound Blaster Drivers and overwrite the erroneous driver update from Microsoft.

:)

theaudioanalyst, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2019
  3. londiste Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

Windows 7 went out of mainstream support on Jan 15, 2015.
    Windows 8.1 went out of mainstream support on Jan 9, 2018.
    And I doubt anyone on Windows 8.1 would mind too much upgrading to Windows 10. I definitely would not *Big Grin Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019 :D

They are supporting only Windowses currently in mainstream support. For Windows 10, they seem to have moved the support model to the bi-annual updates being supported for 2 years and more recently 1.5 years.

Has it been said if Office 2019 will actually work on Windows 7/8.1? Supported and actually working can be different things. Kind of like the "on supported hardware" comment above.

londiste, Jan 3, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019

1. Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019 - Similar Threads - Latest Update 2019

2. Changes to Excel 2019 with latest Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to Excel 2019 with latest Windows 10 update.: On November 20th, 2021, I upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10. In the process, it changed the defaults for Excel 2019. Before I could see the Workbook Views in the status bar but no longer. What is the problem? I am uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2019 twice but...
  3. Changes to Excel 2019 with latest Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to Excel 2019 with latest Windows 10 update.: On November 20th, 2021, I upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10. In the process, it changed the defaults for Excel 2019. Before I could see the Workbook Views in the status bar but no longer. What is the problem? I am uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2019 twice but...
  4. Changes to Excel 2019 with latest Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 update 3/1/2020

Windows 10 update 3/1/2020: The latest update caused my computer not to work. After I log in its a black screen with a cursor and a small window that says personalized settings. That's it. If someone has information about this that would be great. Right now I'm trying to reset Windows and keep my...
  6. Latest windows update as of 10/06/2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest windows update as of 10/06/2019: Since the very latest update, whenever I try shutting down my computer i get a blue screen and "Windows has detected an error and is restarting" And something about collecting data. When I try to update my video drivers, part of the process is a restart and yes, you guessed...
  7. Windows 10 Latest Update (19/08/2019)(18/08/2019)

Windows 10 Latest Update (19/08/2019)(18/08/2019): As of this point in time, i have just spent 2 hours installing new sound drivers, reverting whatever this update has done to my taskbar and personalized settings, and even internet settings. I've always felt pretty sketch about windows 10, and this update even more so. I...
  8. Windows 10 Latest Update - August 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Latest Update - August 2019: My PC has just updated itself to the latest Version of Windows 10 (automatic process). This has caused me a number of problems which I cannot fix, can someone advise please: All the apps on the start menu do not work, ie weather, calculator, windows store etc; When apps...
  9. Windows 10 latest update on Feb 22 2019

Windows 10 latest update on Feb 22 2019: When the update finished and restarted I got an error message as my sign in pin number was not working to start up the computer. After many attempts to change my password ended up opening up my computer and found out that it was set back to factory settings losing years of...
  10. windows 10 updates 1 30 2019

windows 10 updates 1 30 2019: pc updated and now neither IE or Edge will open... will not let you updated Java...does not let you uninstall or execute any removals or installs??? BUT can use Chrome????...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new windows update 2019

2. windows phone update 2019

3. latest windows phone update 2019

4. latest windows phone 2019,
  5. windows phone 10 latest update,
  6. latest windows update 2019,
  7. windows phone 2019,
  8. windows phone updates 2019,
  9. windows 10 latest update 2019,
  10. windows 10 update 2019,
  11. soundforge 13 will not recognise soundgrid after latest windows update 2019,
  12. add outlook to windows phone10 after 2019 update,
  13. latest windows update 2019 is,
  14. windows 10 update 1809 3-2019,
  15. windows phone 3-2019 update