Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Update - Blue Screen and can't find a solution to boot or fix.

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 Update - Blue Screen and can't find a solution to boot or fix. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I Came back home last night to my desktop computer asking me to update windows. Started the process and went to bed. This morning, I woke up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mr360x180, Sep 24, 2020.

1. mr360x180 Win User

Latest Windows 10 Update - Blue Screen and can't find a solution to boot or fix.

Hello,

I Came back home last night to my desktop computer asking me to update windows. Started the process and went to bed.

This morning, I woke up to a blue screen. Here are all the things that happens and that I tried so far.

When the computer starts, it shows goes through the following 3 screens:

1. Preparing automatic repair

2. Diagnosing your PC

3. Automatic Repair - Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC // 2 options: Restart or Advanced Options

I selected Advanced Options / Troubleshoot / Reset this PC / Keep my files, and I get this:

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

Now from Troubleshoot / Advanced Options, I tried

- System Restore, which tells me there are no restore points created even though I have created many in this last year alone.
    - Startup Repair, which gives me the message as before: Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC.

- Startup Settings, and tried booting in Safe Mode, which seems to do so, but then just gets me back to the same blue screen options.
    - Go back to the previous version, where I get "we ran into a problem and won't be able to take you back to the previous version of windows...."

I changed the boot mode to DVD and used my windows DVD. Selected the repair your computer option. So I get the options to troubleshoot or shut down... From there tried all the options again as before and got the same results, as expected.

Thanks for your help with this. It is very frustrating as you can imagine to have these problems following a Windows update... I really do not want to have to do a fresh windows installation. Way too many programs and add-ons installed, and I sure don't want to take the chance in loosing any of the files that I have.

Looking forward to solutions to this issue.

Best regards

:)

mr360x180, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Need solution for Blue screen Error code 00xc00002e3

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

What troubleshooting steps are you referring to?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Once you are able to log into computer I suggest you to install all pending Windows and driver updates on your computer. A Bluescreen error occurs because of Display driver conflicts or not update to latest version.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Do let us know if you are able to log into computer. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 24, 2020
  3. USB ports fail, then blue screen of death on three Windows 10 computers -- Can this be fixed or is this caused by a virus?

Hi Grace,

It's possible that certain drivers, such as USB and other device drivers are causing blue screen errors on your PC. Another factor is due to a conflicting third-party software. Now, before we get into the solution, were you able to boot your computer normally
    or can it boot to the desktop screen? If yes, then we suggest that you run the
    Hardware diagnostic tool
    on your PC. Just type troubleshooter on the
    Search box, press Enter, then look for
    Hardware and Devices
    , and click Run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter didn't resolve the port issue, then might as well you update the USB driver, and the BIOS firmware of your computer.

In addition to that, if you're still getting a blue/black screen error after performing the recommended steps, then we suggest that refer to the troubleshooting steps from these articles:

Let us know the outcome.

Marque Lor, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Latest Windows 10 Update - Blue Screen and can't find a solution to boot or fix.

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Latest Windows 10 Update - Blue Screen and can't find a solution to boot or fix. - Similar Threads - Latest Update Blue

2. Latest update of windows cause blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update of windows cause blue screen: Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update, diagnosing the system, prompt command and I can’t fixed it !! I also used safe mode to recovery the system but it didn’t help. The...
  3. Latest update of windows cause blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update of windows cause blue screen: Hello ! On 30th of March I updated my windows 11 and now I’m receiving just blue screen of death!! I’ve tried with uninstalling the last update, diagnosing the system, prompt command and I can’t fixed it !! I also used safe mode to recovery the system but it didn’t help. The...
  4. Unable to find fixed solution on Windows update erro 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find fixed solution on Windows update erro 0x80070002: Hi, I am trying to install update on my windows 10 pc. I am using a lenovo laptop. I got this error some days ago, so I reinstalled windows then today it showing the same. What should I do now?...
  5. Unable to find fixed solution on Windows update erro 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find fixed solution on Windows update erro 0x80070002: Hi, I am trying to install update on my windows 10 pc. I am using a lenovo laptop. I got this error some days ago, so I reinstalled windows then today it showing the same. What should I do now?...
  6. Unable to find fixed solution on Windows update erro 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. blue screens since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screens since latest windows update: hey there, i updated my windows 2 days ago, since that time i get bluescreens pretty frequently, in the event log its marked as Kernel-Power 41, i already tried to clean install windows again, then it forced me to update it to the most recent patch, now its blue screening...
  8. BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION: I have BLUE SCREEN AND TRIED BASICALLY EVERY OPTION TO RECOVER INCLUDING WIPING OUT ALL HARD DRIVES AND RE-INSTALLING WINDOWS AND i STILL GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING AN ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED AND NOTHING WAS CHANGED....
  9. Blue screen with the latest insider update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with the latest insider update: I have gotten three blue screens today, after I have updated to the new insider preview 18990.1 (vb_release) is anyone else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-the-latest-insider-update/0d8a4342-208b-40bb-9541-0409565b8240
  10. Window 10 blue screen find solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 blue screen find solution: Hi dear,I try to uninstall some unwanted apps, but after uninstalling a coupe of files, I can't uninstall the rest and ordered me to reset the computer; then I start to reset then I stuck at advanced options -> system restore->But here I got a message which is"To use system...