Windows 10: Latest windows 10 update Build 1809 SlOWING DOWN my Laptop and CONSUMING RAM

Discus and support Latest windows 10 update Build 1809 SlOWING DOWN my Laptop and CONSUMING RAM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, a few days ago the updates notification pop up on my laptop while im working on my projects, im web developer and programmer so. i use my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnggietBracmatya, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Latest windows 10 update Build 1809 SlOWING DOWN my Laptop and CONSUMING RAM

Hello, a few days ago the updates notification pop up on my laptop while im working on my projects, im web developer and programmer so. i use my laptop for that, before the update my laptop working just perfectly fine. the notification appear but i just ignore it because i still using my pc for work. yesterday after finishing some work, i just wanna shutdown my laptop, and there is an option to shut down my pc and installing update. because im not have other option so i update and shut down my pc. The next morning, the moment i turned on my computer, its feel very slow i even not open any aplication or program yet, my ram processes going up to 70%, before the update this event never happen to my laptop and i never had a backup of my previous windows installation so i can't roll back the updates, what should i do? i use this laptop as my daily driver for work. I use Lenovo Yoga 520 with ssd installed as windows installation drive. I hope microsoft fix the problem very soon, sory for bad english.

Latest windows 10 update Build 1809 SlOWING DOWN my Laptop and CONSUMING RAM ee695ab3-9fd5-4cef-bcfb-fd806ae72873?upload=true.jpg

:)

AnggietBracmatya, Jan 11, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Athlonite Win User
    Athlonite, Jan 11, 2019
  4. BrewIT Win User

Latest windows 10 update Build 1809 SlOWING DOWN my Laptop and CONSUMING RAM

windows 10 VERY slow when trying to open Devices & Printers?

I'm working with the latest builds and since we have sharing and network discovery turned off by default I felt someone might benefit from the info anyway.
    Thank You
    Bob

BrewIT, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Latest windows 10 update Build 1809 SlOWING DOWN my Laptop and CONSUMING RAM

1. Latest windows 10 update Build 1809 SlOWING DOWN my Laptop and CONSUMING RAM - Similar Threads - Latest update Build

2. because the latest windows 10 update consumes almost 500 extra megabytes of ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    because the latest windows 10 update consumes almost 500 extra megabytes of ram: I don't know if it's the operating system or windows update, but it's the first time I've updated from windows update, and before it only consumed 1,150 megabytes of ram without opening anything and with a custom optimization. Now, I updated to version 19045.2546, and now...
  3. because the latest windows 10 update consumes almost 500 extra megabytes of ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    because the latest windows 10 update consumes almost 500 extra megabytes of ram: I don't know if it's the operating system or windows update, but it's the first time I've updated from windows update, and before it only consumed 1,150 megabytes of ram without opening anything and with a custom optimization. Now, I updated to version 19045.2546, and now...
  4. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update: Has anyone else experienced a significant increase in wait time for loading pages after the latest Windows 10 update last week? Week of December 13th, 2021...
  5. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update: Has anyone else experienced a significant increase in wait time for loading pages after the latest Windows 10 update last week? Week of December 13th, 2021...
  6. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

7. latest update slow down startup

latest update slow down startup: after latest update my pc take up to 3 min to start. I have a samsung 960 evo so it is ridiculous. Please fix this disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-slow-down-startup/06e5389d-c1be-4bd1-aa81-4e5e64edfc10
  8. Windows 10 Latest build (1809)

Windows 10 Latest build (1809): I am chasing up to get the latest windows 10 build. When i can expect the updated release for download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-latest-build-1809/615e825d-d927-4f00-93cf-cb6a7fcb95b5
  9. Windows 10 update slowing down laptop?

Windows 10 update slowing down laptop?: So about a month ago I started playing Watch Dogs 2 on my laptop, it ran perfectly fine at Ultra settings with a great frame rate. However, a couple weeks back Windows 10 started pestering me about an update, so I reluctantly let it do its thing, and now everything's just...
  10. Windows Update Slowed Down My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Slowed Down My Laptop: Hello, It was going all well, My laptop was running games good, but the new update notifications were bothering me so I updated it. After that update, my PC has became quite slow! I used to get 60 frames before update now I hardly get 5 fps! Wth. Fortnite is unplayable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 slow down my pc

2. 1809 update perfromance down

3. 1809 slowing down

4. build 1809 latest,
  5. new on windows 1809 slowing down program,
  6. is 1809 windows 10 update slowing down my computer,
  7. windows 10 1809 is slowing my pc,
  8. will windwos 1809 slow down