Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 update cause Adobe InDesign and other products to start loading and...

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 update cause Adobe InDesign and other products to start loading and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated my Windows 10 on 6/9/2021 to OS Builds 19041.1052, 19042.1052, and 19043.1052. Ever since I installed this update my Adobe software has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by attroll, Jun 10, 2021.

1. attroll Win User

Latest Windows 10 update cause Adobe InDesign and other products to start loading and...

I updated my Windows 10 on 6/9/2021 to OS Builds 19041.1052, 19042.1052, and 19043.1052. Ever since I installed this update my Adobe software has been running very slowly. When I say slowly, it takes probably 10 times longer to open the Adobe splash screen for InDesign. I have one script that I run in my Adobe InDesign that normally take about three or so minutes to run. Now it takes me 20 minutes to over 1/2 hour to run. I do not know what caused this in the Windows 10 update, but I need it resolved. I am an avid user of Adobe InDesign, and my lively hood depends on it. I noticed that the o

:)

attroll, Jun 10, 2021

2. Problem running Adobe InDesign

Hi Nhom,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing while running Adobe InDesign on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to contact Adobe Support for further assistance in this regard. Click on below link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html#/product/indesign

Follow the below link to post your question in Adobe Support Forum:

Adobe InDesign Learn & Support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Adobe InDesign won't print

Thanks for isolating the issue. Since the concern seems to be on InDesign only, we suggest contacting Adobe about it as well for better assistance.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Latest Windows 10 update cause Adobe InDesign and other products to start loading and...

Adobe InDesign CS5.5 with Windows 10

Has anyone experience yet with installing Adobe InDesign CS5.5 in Windows 10.

Previously PageMaker 7 would not run in Windows 7 -- don't want to repeat the exercise of a costly upgrsade.

JeffreyScherZG, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Latest Windows 10 update cause Adobe InDesign and other products to start loading and...

1. Latest Windows 10 update cause Adobe InDesign and other products to start loading and... - Similar Threads - Latest update cause

2. adobe indesign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe indesign: I am unable to install adobe indesign onto my pc. When trying to install I am told that the app is not in the microsoft app store and to change my settings. However there is no instruction on how to change my settings. Please could you help....
  3. adobe indesign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe indesign: I am unable to install adobe indesign onto my pc. When trying to install I am told that the app is not in the microsoft app store and to change my settings. However there is no instruction on how to change my settings. Please could you help....
  4. adobe indesign

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 latest update causing BSOD at a certain percentage during installation and other...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest update causing BSOD at a certain percentage during installation and other...: So I have been trying to install the latest windows update for 2 weeks now with no success. Every time my windows update decides to try and install it by itself or if I try to install it manually using windows update assistant it is the same story every time. At around...
  6. Latest Windows update causes multiple Re-starts....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows update causes multiple Re-starts....: Hello, after a Windows update on 6-24, my desktop pc with WIN 10 now re-starts several times a day. It's a blue screen with "Oops, something went wrong and we're restarting & notifying MS". I read a bad update can do this, and to try uninstalling it. I did that, but is this...
  7. Oversize, exploded program windows on Surface Studio 2 with Adobe InDesign

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oversize, exploded program windows on Surface Studio 2 with Adobe InDesign: Am going nuts. When I open Adobe InDesign on my Surface Studio 2, everything's fine until I unsnap it from a corner or side, then the window explodes about 500% off the screen and becomes unusable until I snap it back. I want to work with the program in the middle of the...
  8. Latest Windows 10 update causing problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Latest Windows 10 update causing problems: Windows did an automatic update to my laptops last week. Since then, every time I close my laptop and it goes to sleep, the screen will not come back on. I have to restart my laptop to get the screen to come on. Other than the inconvenience, I am concerned that turning off...
  9. Windows Update 1903 wont run Adobe Photoshop or InDesign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update 1903 wont run Adobe Photoshop or InDesign: Like everyone else, I was forced to upgrade to this latest version. For the record, I would have been happy to stay at the previous version 1809, or whatever version came on the Surface laptop that I bought just under a year ago. Which is to say, when it's not broke don't fix...
  10. Windows Defender update causing many installation errors especially for Adobe Products.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender update causing many installation errors especially for Adobe Products.: I can only imagine this is related to a Windows recent update. I've been doing everything I can to keep up with all the errors in the Event Viewer but everytime I download and install a new Adobe product it hiccups again. While this was troublesome I was dealing with it as...