Windows 10: Latest windows 10 update. Existing program will not work anymore.

Discus and support Latest windows 10 update. Existing program will not work anymore. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been running the program by Steinberg Cubase 9.5 (studio recording software). After the latest windows update it will not work anymore. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DerekOtto1, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Latest windows 10 update. Existing program will not work anymore.

I have been running the program by Steinberg Cubase 9.5 (studio recording software). After the latest windows update it will not work anymore. Windows installer dialog comes up and it gets stuck on "preparing to install"

:)

DerekOtto1, Feb 16, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 16, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Latest windows 10 update. Existing program will not work anymore.

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Latest windows 10 update. Existing program will not work anymore.

1. Latest windows 10 update. Existing program will not work anymore. - Similar Threads - Latest update Existing

2. Program not working after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program not working after latest windows update.: Hello support. After last windows update my label creating program is not working. When I click on the icon this Labelview program starts for a moment that means a small window appears for 2 seconds and then disappears. Program does not start. Program name is: Labelview....
  3. Program not working after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program not working after latest windows update.: Hello support. After last windows update my label creating program is not working. When I click on the icon this Labelview program starts for a moment that means a small window appears for 2 seconds and then disappears. Program does not start. Program name is: Labelview....
  4. Program not working after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Latest Windows Update/insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows Update/insider program: Since mid-last week, I have been trying to install the latest pre-release/preview: 10.025120.1010/Oxc1900101. I get through the first part okay, however when the computer restarts to the second part, it gets as far as 91% and won't go any further. I've let it go for as long...
  6. Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore

Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore: There is someone in this world who can solve this... I tried very hard to solve it 1 sfc / scan 2 Edit registry Windows Update / AU / 3 Task Manager services start stop 4 Use of WUreset.bat 5 Start-WUScan Start-WUScan : Scan hit error:...
  7. A program doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A program doesn't work anymore: Hey there, A few days ago, my PC ran into a problem and restarted while I was playing a game. After that, I have not been able to open the game anymore. Unfortunately, there is no error message to be posted. Can anyone help me out with this problem? Regards....
  8. Windows 10 Update Assistant Not Working Anymore

Windows 10 Update Assistant Not Working Anymore: After the last update several days, my Windows 10 Update Assistant no longer works. When I click on the icon it says the Windows10upgrader. app.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved so it no longer will work. I did not change anything but there was an...
  9. Classic Default Programs not working anymore

Classic Default Programs not working anymore: So as we know, in Windows 10 Redstone 3, the classic Default Programs which gives you full access to what extensions each program handles has been replaced with the very basic PC Settings varian of the Default Programs which doesn't fully associate a program with all the...
  10. Windows not saving program preference anymore after latest update.

Windows not saving program preference anymore after latest update.: After the latest update (KB3172985) of july 12 my windows 10 pro x64 is not saving the default browser anymore for instance. When I try setting the default browser the field just remains blank. Also every time a link is opened a menu asks me to select a browser, when I tick...