Windows 10: latest windows 10 update has kiiled my audio

Discus and support latest windows 10 update has kiiled my audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help, I've tried the online fixes, Windows 10 has mucked up my NEW pc good and proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidHunter9, May 9, 2019.

1. latest windows 10 update has kiiled my audio

Please help,

I've tried the online fixes, Windows 10 has mucked up my NEW pc good and proper

:)

DavidHunter9, May 9, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 9, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 9, 2019
  4. latest windows 10 update has kiiled my audio

I think today's windows update(stable channel) solves d issue

Cumulative Update KB4020102 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.332

• Addressed issue where, after installing the Creators Update, audio output through external decoders no longer works.
    bro, first of all....big thanx to dj urko...been following this thread...
    can i install this on my HP laptop which has realtek hardware id as mentioned down below
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C2164&REV_1000
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C2164

It comes with inbuilt DTS sound + from HP
    i'm currently using latest driver 8152.

Sai Sreekantt M, May 9, 2019
Thema:

latest windows 10 update has kiiled my audio

1. latest windows 10 update has kiiled my audio - Similar Threads - latest update has

2. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  3. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  4. Latest Windows 10 Update Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows 10 Update Audio Issue: Recently -- by that, I mean last week when this question is asked -- there seems to be an imbalance audio levels for my PC. The way I can describe it is the low end is more quieter, whereas the high end is boosted too loudly. One example is when I am playing racing or...
  5. Latest Windows 10 Update Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Windows 10 Update Audio Issue: Recently -- by that, I mean last week when this question is asked -- there seems to be an imbalance audio levels for my PC. The way I can describe it is the low end is more quieter, whereas the high end is boosted too loudly. One example is when I am playing racing or...
  6. Has the latest Update disappeared? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has the latest Update disappeared? Windows 10: When I powered up just now at 6.56am, there was a security alert email from Microsoft. I've subscribed to receive them. Here's an extract from the start of it. It was much longer than this."Title: Microsoft Security Update Revisions Issued: July 28, 2021. Summary: The...
  7. latest update killed my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    latest update killed my audio: [ATTACH] just updated my pc the my audio got lost i have tried almost every solution realtek audio its not showing up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-killed-my-audio/e7c3e052-4edc-49c6-b4b6-020e98f0946b
  8. My laptop has been broken by latest windows 10 update

My laptop has been broken by latest windows 10 update: My laptop did the latest update last week and while typing an essay for Uni crashed and stopped working. My laptop has been wiped of everything ? My question is can i claim off microsoft as i know need a new laptop?...
  9. No audio after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, Struggling to get audio working after I updated to latest version of Windows 10. Audio driver seems to have disappeared and have tried searching to update to latest driver, but it says the best driver is already installed. Tried reinstalling graphics driver but no...
  10. The latest Windows 10 update on my studio PC has disabled my audio interface

The latest Windows 10 update on my studio PC has disabled my audio interface: The interface is a Behringer UMC404HD. It was working fine yesterday. Today, after the update, it's a brick. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers from the manufacturer's site, tried all the USB ports on my machine, run the W10 troubleshooter and verified that...