Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Update & Install

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 Update & Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows downloaded & installed the latest Windows 10 updates & features, May 2019, which successfully installed and updated after restart. The update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Oldman164, May 10, 2019.

1. Oldman164 Win User

Latest Windows 10 Update & Install

Windows downloaded & installed the latest Windows 10 updates & features, May 2019, which successfully installed and updated after restart. The update feature now however continues to download the same updates and then says " updates will be installed after restart". This is an ongoing error now after 3 such operations. Any suggestions to stop this process. I have very limited computer operation software knowledge.

:)

Oldman164, May 10, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 10, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 10, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest Windows 10 Update & Install - Similar Threads - Latest Update Install

2. Unable to install latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install latest Windows 10 update: I have reset my laptop in hopes of getting the updates to go through. This worked for part of them but the latest Windows 10 Update has downloaded at least 4 times and still won't install H2202. I thought if I skipped that process and went right to the Windows 11 update I...
  3. Unable to install latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install latest Windows 10 update: I have reset my laptop in hopes of getting the updates to go through. This worked for part of them but the latest Windows 10 Update has downloaded at least 4 times and still won't install H2202. I thought if I skipped that process and went right to the Windows 11 update I...
  4. Unable to install latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to install latest Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to install latest Windows 10 Updates: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Pro N version 20H2 installed on 11. ‎2. ‎2021 with OS build 19042.804 and Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0. For the past 2 weeks I am unable to install the following updates: 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for...
  6. Windows 10 failing to install latest update

Windows 10 failing to install latest update: I'm currently on Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 and have had zero issues with my PC over the years, until now. Windows Update downloads the updates and advises the need to restart my PC, I run the restart and get met with the error "We couldn't install updates, undoing...
  7. Latest update not installing

Latest update not installing: I'm getting the following after the latest Windows 10 update not installing - "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f081f"...
  8. Safe to install latest Windows 10 Pro updates?

Safe to install latest Windows 10 Pro updates?: Hi all, We have had quite a few problems with the latest Windows 10 Pro updates (printer spooler not working, printers not connecting, Edge browser not starting). All the issues were resolved by removing the latest updates and putting updates on pause every week. This is...
  9. Latest Update Not Installing

Latest Update Not Installing: I recently uninstalled the latest update for Windows 10. Now, I want to reinstall the update, but my computer says everything is up to date and I can't see the update. However, the troubleshooters all tell me that I am in need of an update. What should I do? Thank you!...
  10. Inability to install the latest Windows 10 update

Inability to install the latest Windows 10 update: Hello, For over 3 months now my computer has been failing to install the latest Windows update (1903), the reason behind this is that it hasn't received the 1809 security update, more specifically the 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based...