Windows 10: latest Windows 10 update no longer has multiplescreen

Discus and support latest Windows 10 update no longer has multiplescreen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; since yesterdays update 6/11/2020 the background wall picture no longer spreads over both screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Charles Perk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. latest Windows 10 update no longer has multiplescreen

since yesterdays update 6/11/2020 the background wall picture no longer spreads over both screens

:)

Charles Perk, Jun 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Hello not working on HP Envy dv6 after latest update

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As you have mentioned that after installing latest update for Windows 10 pin and fingerprint recognition no longer functioning, I suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing this issue.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 11, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jun 11, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

latest Windows 10 update no longer has multiplescreen

DRDNA, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

latest Windows 10 update no longer has multiplescreen

1. latest Windows 10 update no longer has multiplescreen - Similar Threads - latest update longer

2. Windows 10 Latest Update - Sound driver no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Latest Update - Sound driver no longer working: I’ve recently done a full reset on my Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-13B and installed the latest version of windows 10 (Version 2004 10.0.19041 build 19041) and as a result my sound driver is no longer working. I’ve tried installing several sound drivers now but to no avail. The...
  3. Latest win10 update no longer uses nightmode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest win10 update no longer uses nightmode?: I use night mode full time to reduce eye strain while I'm at the computer, and I only disable it manually if I need to verify the color or something. Last night I updated my PC to the latest version and now night mode is disabled. When I try to navigate to settings > display,...
  4. Latest win10 update no longer uses nightmode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest win10 update no longer uses nightmode?: I use night mode full time to reduce eye strain while I'm at the computer, and I only disable it manually if I need to verify the color or something. Last night I updated my PC to the latest version and now night mode is disabled. When I try to navigate to settings > display,...
  5. Has the latest Update disappeared? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has the latest Update disappeared? Windows 10: When I powered up just now at 6.56am, there was a security alert email from Microsoft. I've subscribed to receive them. Here's an extract from the start of it. It was much longer than this."Title: Microsoft Security Update Revisions Issued: July 28, 2021. Summary: The...
  6. latest windows 10 update has kiiled my audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    latest windows 10 update has kiiled my audio: Please help, I've tried the online fixes, Windows 10 has mucked up my NEW pc good and proper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-windows-10-update-has-kiiled-my-audio/cccc4067-1712-4c03-85ac-0b95c0c88adb
  7. After latest Windows 10 Updates Remote Desktop no longer works...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After latest Windows 10 Updates Remote Desktop no longer works...: Windows 10 performed updates during the night... getting back into the classroom this morning none of the remote PCs can connect anymore. Had this at another school as well... Doing a restore to a previous restore point fixed the issue, but on this PC I have no restore point....
  8. Can no longer install software after latest windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer install software after latest windows 10 update: I completed the latest Windows 10 cumulative update yesterday (the 14th of June). Everything seemed to go smoothly, the system rebooted, etc. I have several external hard drives - one of which is where I keep all of the software downloads/updates. After this Windows 10...
  9. Latest update -- Control panel no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update -- Control panel no longer working: Hi there After latest update I find that Control Panel is no longer working --it starts (displays) and then locks up and then disappears after a few seconds. Is my system broken or is control panel now disabled )get to it via Right mouse from Windows start button)....
  10. With the latest Windows update ".gif" files are no longer animated

in Windows 10 Support
    With the latest Windows update ".gif" files are no longer animated: That's good *Thumbs You marked it 'resolved' a little earlier which is all you can do *Smile Threads are never closed because often others in a discussion wish to either continue among themselves, or perhaps new information comes to light.