Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest update for Windows 10 - OS Build: 10.0.14393.2551 has caused Outlook Mail and Calendar not to work? Has Microsoft said anything about a fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by The_LW, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:07 PM.

1. The_LW Win User

Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones

The latest update for Windows 10 - OS Build: 10.0.14393.2551 has caused Outlook Mail and Calendar not to work? Has Microsoft said anything about a fix coming out on this?

:)

2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

4. lorraine walsh Win User

lorraine walsh, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:13 PM
Thema:

1. Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones - Similar Threads - Latest Update Mobile

2. Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!: Hi there The SAMSUNG S5 seems to work at USB3 speed. Note a USB 3 cable needed --- if you only use the 2nd (right hand) connector a normal USB2 cable fits which is what I use in the charger. My laptop recognizes the USB device from the BIOS so I'm going to see if I can...
  3. Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones

in Windows 10 News
    Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones: Hey Cortana updated for some Windows 10 Mobile phones with new training system [img] The Hey Cortana app for Windows 10 Mobile has a new update for the Lumia 930 and Lumia 1520 (but not the Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL). The update includes some user interface...
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Phone 'Update Advisor' app available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone 'Update Advisor' app available: Update Advisor can help check if an update is available for your phone and free up space to get you started. It connects to the network to check for new updates, then helps you free up space for updates by recommending files that you can move to an SD card or OneDrive to...
  5. Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: The Outlook Mail and Calendar app on Windows 10 Mobile isn’t Microsoft’s best effort when it comes to mail clients. But the company is trying to fix some of the issues that are cropping up through a number of updates, the latest of which has just gone out. Users running an...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to: [img] insiderhub://announcements/5dc1a59b-4cd7-4d34-ab7b-12fc9fed7646?Source=ShareLink 5575
  7. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: Hi Brink, Insider Preview 10576 and the current 10586 have a "Find my device" feature under Update & Security ". Does it work more or less like your tutorial ? I have not tried the Find my device feature from my PC because I assume it only works with Windows Phone. Thank...
  8. Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: @Brink is it possible to reset the store on windows phone. I did a reset because my motion data want working. It works now but I have several updates all showing this error [img] 25884
  9. Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone: Hi, I`m currently running Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.586.164 which was upgraded from Windows 10 Mobile RTM ( I can`t remember which was the version). If I reset my phone which version will be installed - the 10.586.164 or the initial RTM version? I`m a bit confused with...
  10. The death of Windows Phone and the birth of Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    The death of Windows Phone and the birth of Windows 10 Mobile: It was such a beautiful dream. The openness of Google, matched with the control of Apple. Quality and quantity, optimised apps that anyone would be free to make. All married together with a bold sense of style and the massive branding power of Microsoft, there was no way that...