Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail.

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The subject says it all, the latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail (error 0x800ccc0e). I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrettBarnette, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail.

The subject says it all, the latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail (error 0x800ccc0e). I've tried deleting and readding the accounts, repairing outlook, changing the port, etc., nothing works. The only thing I haven't tried doing is uninstalling and reinstalling Office which I'm hesitant to do because Microsft makes me call to reactivate it.

:)

BrettBarnette, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Victek Win User

Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Try using Outgoing port 465. It's working for me in Outlook 2013 (Gmail/IMAP)

Victek, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Hi All,

Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013.

It was fine in Win 8.1.

My email settings are

IMAP
    Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked
    Incoming = 993 with SSL
    Outgoing = 587 with TLS

All other setting as normal. When I run a test it comes back as good and will receive emails, but nothing will send.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rob

kenrob2037, Sep 14, 2019
  4. socklosk Win User

Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail.

Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update

I think it happened after the latest update but whenever Outlook sends and receives email off my gmail account there is a long pause (about 30-45 seconds) before it starts to download and completes. It's not too bad, but I would like to get it back to where it download worked much quicker. I tried deactivating the Defender Firewall but it did not improve things.

socklosk, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail.

1. Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail. - Similar Threads - Latest update removed

2. Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO: Dropbox - 20191009_150259.jpg - Simplify your life I don't know if this is going to work, it's my first post. I've had this issue for a while and support couldn't get me to the right people, so I played around and found this. I hope it works for, it did for me. Your setting...
  3. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  4. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...
  5. Cannot receive or send emails from one of my email accounts. *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot receive or send emails from one of my email accounts. *** Email address is removed...: keep getting message that my sbcglobal settings are out of date. This is only happening on my PC with windows 10. My cell phone and Ipad work OK for this account. Also, will not accept my password or allow password change....
  6. Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  7. Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update: I've spent the better part of 3 days trying to figure out WHY after the last Windows 10 update I am no longer receiving email. I chatted with two different Microsoft techs and the second one referred me to an Outlook Team (866-425-4826). I did not call after watching what...
  8. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...
  9. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....
  10. Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update

in Browsers and Email
    Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update: I think it happened after the latest update but whenever Outlook sends and receives email off my gmail account there is a long pause (about 30-45 seconds) before it starts to download and completes. It's not too bad, but I would like to get it back to where it download worked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows update killed gmail in outlook 365