Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Update results in black diamonds w question marks AGAIN!!!

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 Update results in black diamonds w question marks AGAIN!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; According to microsoft, this was AGAIN caused by their latest update! According to microsoft, it's best to clear cookies, etc, WHICH INCLUDES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by meridethtohayes, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Latest Windows 10 Update results in black diamonds w question marks AGAIN!!!

According to microsoft, this was AGAIN caused by their latest update!

According to microsoft, it's best to clear cookies, etc, WHICH INCLUDES PASSWORDS.

According to microsoft, many of my passwords, WERE INVALID, although They Later Worked! WTH is That?

So for the FIFTH TIME THIS YEAR, I've had to change passwords BECAUSE OF MICROSOFT'S INEPT AND DAMAGING "UPDATES".

Many of the links within microsoft's "fix" pages are either Blank or "unable to be opened at this time".

Microsoft HAS Our Money!

I'd like to know how employees of microsoft would feel if they were "unable to be paid at this time".

Bloody thieves.

:)

meridethtohayes, Jun 2, 2019
  2. LCC1 Win User

black diamond question mark in email

Hi -

I'm using Outlook 2010 for email. When I receive messages from Windows Phone 8 users, I sometimes see a black diamond with a question mark inside in the message. Anyone know where that is coming from? Thanks!

LCC1, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Renata N' Win User
    black diamond question mark in email

Hi LCC1!

Thank you for posting on forum.

Can you please make a screen shot of this sign (black diamond with a question mark inside) and post it on forum?

!!! Please do not include any personal information in the screenshot!!!

Kind regards,

Renata

Renata N', Jun 2, 2019
  4. hockster Win User

Latest Windows 10 Update results in black diamonds w question marks AGAIN!!!

Both Edge and Chrome when going to google.com/youtube shows black diamonds with question marks ���

Hi all,

After updating my Windows 10 with the creator update, going to be both google.com and youtube.com shows black diamonds with question marks ��� .

The entire page is filled these ��� symbols and I can't see anything else. This happens to both Edge and Chrome browser. It doesn't seem to affect any other websites I visited.

Anyone out there experienced the same problem? I can't seem to find a fix for it and it's driving me nuts!

hockster, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Latest Windows 10 Update results in black diamonds w question marks AGAIN!!!

1. Latest Windows 10 Update results in black diamonds w question marks AGAIN!!! - Similar Threads - Latest Update results

2. Typing the question mark.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing the question mark.: I am not able to type question mark. I was able to a few hours back. I don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-the-question-mark/7a633df9-e4f4-40cb-ac78-56b0e82c929d
  3. Questions regarding updating Windows 10 Pro 1607 to latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions regarding updating Windows 10 Pro 1607 to latest update: Hey friends. I have purposefully kept my windows 10 installation on the 1607 anniversary for a variety of stability reasons. Due to some issues with software compatibility, I am feeling obligated to take the plunge to the latest version. A few google searches have proven...
  4. Windows 10 latest update black screen issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest update black screen issue: Hello there. I have an Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop. It's the default system, no added anything else. I got a notification from MS saying that my current OS would not be supported in the future, please update to the latest OS to be supported in the future. When I did...
  5. Latest Windows Update not installing again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Windows Update not installing again: I enjoyed last months update for Windows 10 2004 because it wouldn't install. I thought I went through the whole nine yards and gave up eventually by hiding the thing. I was so hoping this months update would install but the same thing. On two other computers, it installed...
  6. Latest Windows Update not installing again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Latest Windows Update not installing again: I enjoyed last months update for Windows 10 2004 because it wouldn't install. I thought I went through the whole nine yards and gave up eventually by hiding the thing. I was so hoping this months update would install but the same thing. On two other computers, it installed...
  7. Question mark on HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question mark on HDD: my hdd has a blue question mark symbol on it. i cant access the drive and it is not shown on the disk management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-mark-on-hdd/18387b81-7a88-4936-92ef-41552dbaf302
  8. Desktop black after latest Windows 10 update

Desktop black after latest Windows 10 update: Desktop just black after logging in after new Windows 10 update. How can microsoft keep doing, this releasing poorly finished automatic updates that renders computers uselss? Wasting my time and money when i should be running my business. It is absolutely pathetic....
  9. Latest update (1607) No network --AGAIN !!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update (1607) No network --AGAIN !!!!: Hi there After latest update (using current build 1607) - totally lost LAN capability on Network -- laptop connects via Wifi but not LAN !!!! --LAN adapter - Bog standard INTEL so shouldn't be any problems with it. I have to have LAN at this work gig for security-- I can...
  10. W7 to W 10 again

W7 to W 10 again: Four tries to install Windows 10 from DvD will not complete.The install get to 34%. Then switch Screen starts then goes back to Windows 7. If I install from DVD I made from ISO Windows 10 installs OK.I can not Activate Because I did not do a upgrade first.Any way to fix...