Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, I have recently installed the new windows ten update and ever since then my pc never boots up properly it always say scanning and repairing drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JackWalshMusic, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc

Hey, I have recently installed the new windows ten update and ever since then my pc never boots up

properly it always say scanning and repairing drive or else it just goes to a black screen with a cursor.

i watched a youtube tutorial and i went into cmd and did a sfc /scannow and the results says my windows power shell defender is corrupted

anyway to fix my computer so it boots up and works like it used to.

thanks,

jack walsh

:)

JackWalshMusic, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Oct 17, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc

1. Latest Windows 10 update ruined my pc - Similar Threads - Latest update ruined

2. Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC: Title.my Pc is now constantly **** running at 9 fps thanks to the latest windows UWP update, thank you very **** much for not letting me do anything about it either; I cannot force uninstall the UWP update nor the latest windows update! It has completely **** my AMD Adrenalin...
  3. Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC: Title.my Pc is now constantly **** running at 9 fps thanks to the latest windows UWP update, thank you very **** much for not letting me do anything about it either; I cannot force uninstall the UWP update nor the latest windows update! It has completely **** my AMD Adrenalin...
  4. Your latest **** update absolutely ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows updates ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates ruined my PC: Hello all,A few days ago my PC was installing updates. My PC tried restarting, turned itself off again, and restarted yet again, but this time I seem to receive no output power, my mouse, keyboard and monitor no longer work, has anyone experienced anything similar to this?,...
  6. Latest update ruined my access to files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update ruined my access to files.: Can someone help me get in touch with Microsoft complaint department someone who might actually care!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-ruined-my-access-to-files/f57990af-885e-4199-8ffe-861cb9d89821
  7. Latest update has ruined my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update has ruined my pc: Every time it installs, my pc hard reboots about 3-4 times then takes me to failed to start up screen so I go to troubleshoot it and it just uninstalls the update. Then it crashes again after a while and repeats the same process and uninstalls another update (idk if its the...
  8. Latest Windows Update(s) Ruined My Work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows Update(s) Ruined My Work: Yesterday before I went to my office I got a message from Windows asking me to schedule the update. I selected 9AM because I won't be at home. I come back around 5 and as I get ready to go out for a bit I get another message about when I should schedule the update. I...
  9. Windows 10 update ruined my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update ruined my pc: One night I was playing games and shut my computer down after, it said it had to update so I let it do its thing. I opened my computer and continued to log in, I notice instantly it was taking at least 15x the time it normally did. Then when I finally get logged in everything...
  10. Windows 10 update ruined my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update ruined my pc.: The windows 10 update caused my computer to go into a restart loop until I went into cmd and did a backup. now the taskbar doesn’t work and my pc does not recognize my keyboard and ethernet ports. they both function perfectly with my laptop but dont work with my pc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new windows 10 update has wrecked my pc

2. My PC walibi update

3. windows update ruined my pc